twenty - six

𝟎𝟐𝟔|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"one baby at a time."

It was like 7 in the morning when Iris woke up, her bonnet still as she wrapped herself in her dressing gown. She slipped on her uggs slippers as she walked down the hallway toward the door. Who the fuck is at her door on a Sunday at 7am? It was far to early for this shit.
She opened the door and almost closed it again when she saw who it was.
"What the fuck do you want." It was her love.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckled walking in, without her permission. She was to exhausted to yell at him. She rubbed her eyes yawning as she followed after him. He placed a brown box on the island bench. "Why are you here?" She asked him.
"I have a gift for you." His lips turning into a smile. "And you couldn't wait till later on today?" She asked through a yawn.

"Come on, it's not that early." He kissed his teeth. "It's fucking 7pm Oakley!" She whined. She was crankier than usual because she was on her period, but also because Oakley woke her up for a really really great dream she was having.
"Stop complaining because when you see what I got you, you will be all over me."
"Don't get your hopes up." She rolled her eyes.

But then, she heard weird shuffling from inside the box. She furrowed her eye brows on the box and Oakley slowly lifted the lid. And when he did, a curious little puppy's head popped right up. Iris almost screamed.

"Is that for me!?" She exclaimed. Cench nodded his head proud. "I've always wanted a dog!" She said through a sob. "You crying?" Oakley asked shocked that she as actually crying. "Yes! Okay, my hormones are on a fucking roller coaster, now pass me my baby." She snapped at him. He picked up the German shepherd puppy and placed it in her arms. She snuggled the puppy like a baby and she looked up at Oakley and smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said. He nodded his head in response but she knew that wasn't all he wanted. She went up on her toes as she kissed his lips. "He's ours baby."
"Till we make our own?" He joked around. She rolled her eyes playfully, "One baby at a time."
"Right." He chuckled. "I was talking about you by the way." She laughed. She walked away as she rubbed the puppy's belly. "Your calling me a baby?" He said to her. She laughed in response, "What should we name it?" She asked.
"Well, it's a he for starters." Oakley stated.

"What about prince!" She turned to him. "I like that." Oakley nodded his head. She kissed prince's face many times putting him down. The puppy ran around the penthouse barking happily. "He's the cuties little thing ever." She said as Prince ran fast past them. Then he accidentally bumped into a glass vase, knocking it over, it smashing.
"Yeah, so cute." Oakley said sarcastically.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧  has posted!

Liked by 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳, 𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, and 𝟏,𝟓𝟔𝟕,𝟐𝟒𝟖 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧  one baby at a time 💗
Tagged - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞

comments

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 a dog!!
  ↳ 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 I knew she was a dog person

𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 swear I were a cat person
  ↳ 𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐨 she's an ant person.
Liked by 12,986

𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 hi iris 😊
  ↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 hi Brent 💗

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞 need us in the studio soon.
  ↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 aren't you dating SpongeBob.
        ↳𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 our unhinged queen 💀

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 one baby at a time? What is she hinting??
    ↳𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 realll 🤨

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 your cleaning his poo.
   ↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 your doing that.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 @𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 when I say I need my personal space when I'm sleeping, I'm not asking you to put ur big as hand over my face bae.
     ↳ 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 what even is personal space. Sounds like a disease 😢

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 I thrive off of these twos relationship.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 click the button in my bio for exclusive iris concert tickets for really good prince! 💗😛😀✨☺️🎉🤤
↳𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 I'm not even on tour.

more comments