thirty - four

𝟎𝟑𝟒|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 has added to her story!

Liked by 𝟕𝟕𝟒,𝟔𝟖𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 has added to his story!

Liked by 𝟗𝟕𝟐,𝟗𝟗𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

Airplane mode was on and it was only Oakley and Iris in the PJ on their own. There were so many things they could do, and there were so many places where he could do her. But fortunately, she completely passed out 5 minutes after the plane took off.

Oakley made most of his time on the plane, drinking, and listening to music. He even got to sit in the cockpit for a while till the plane was flying over the city of Dubai. He shook Iris waking her up. She squinted her eyes as her face was pressed up against the window and looked out to see the ocean. It was stunning.

They'd arrived in Dubai and were driven to the mansion Oakley was renting out for their stay. She yawned as she stretched walking into the house. It was wide, and open. "This is gonna be so fun." She says as she could see the infinity pool from where she was.

"Let's hope we don't get sick of each other." He jokes. Iris scoffs as she looks at Cench lustfully, "How could I get sick of you?" She cooed. Oakley felt his cheeks going red as she said that. She laughed, "You're blushing babe." She smiles as she kisses his cheek.

"We have a lot planned today, so get changed into whatever you want, you always look stunning. So we can go." He ushers her up the stairs. She laughs as she goes upstairs, "Alright." She walked into the master bedroom that they'd be sleeping in and saw their suitcases had already been unpacked and set up in the walk-in closet. She checked through the clothes to see what she could put together quickly and of course, she looked amazing.