ten

010 || 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"congradufuckinglations."

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 has added to her story!

Liked by 𝟕,𝟔𝟓𝟒,𝟔𝟐𝟖 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Iris stepped out of the limo to the private vip section of the venu. Sharky and London following her she found her way around since she'd performed there before. "It's hot as." Sharky complained. "Quite whining." London said to him.
"It'll take five minutes, max." Iris told them before opening the door. London nodded to her saying, take your time while sharky just wanted to get into some AC.

Iris slowly opened the door and saw Oakley getting ready. "You look good." She smiled at him. "I don't know." He said fidgeting with his jacket. "Stop." She swiped his hand away, "You look fine." She pecked her lips on his before she rubbed her nose on his with a laugh.
"I missed you all day." He said to her as she looked up at him. "I missed you more," she responded back.
"I'm not tryna fall into that rabbit hole because I know we're never gonna stop."
"Okay then." She pushed herself off him as she walked over to the stand up mirror.

She looked amazing and he always reminded her of it. "You look stunning." He said to her. She smiled sheepishly, "I'm flattered."
He was a natural flirt, it just was him. And she knew he couldn't always help it, which she understood. His job was to just stay loyal, and her job was to just not overreact. Easy enough."

Iris held cench's hand as the walked down the hallway towards the stage. She kissed him one finally goodbye before stepping into the elevator. "I knew Central Cee would smell nice." Sharky said randomly as they were going up.
"Sharky what did I say about being weird." London said to him. He rolled his eyes, "It's not weird. Most people would take that as a compliment if you think about it." Iris didn't need to. She knew she would take that as a compliment guaranteed.

As they were waiting for the concert to start they order drinks as they she socialised with other celebrities in the private area. Fans bellow were screaming at Iris trying to get her attention. She would smile and wave at them sweetly, "You look amazing Iris!" One of the girls yelled out to her.
She took that to heart as she blew the girl many kisses.

Long story short, the concert was amazing. Iris and her friends dancing and sang along to his banger hits including his latest single, 'Sprinter.' But when her personal fave song 'Ungrateful' come on, she almost died. She'd loved that song before she even met Central Cee and she'd always continue to. But then as Iris was jumping up and down supporting her bae London stopped her abruptly.
"What?" Iris yelled loudly over the music. London jerked her head to beside her. Iris looked and in the distance was Madeline. She took a deep breath before turning back to London, "Ignore her!" She yelled at her.
"Uh I can't! Look at her shirt."

Iris narrowed her eyes confused before looking at Madeline's direction again. She was on her phone barely paying attention to the concert. But her shirt is what really caught Iris off guard.
It was white with black text stating that she loved Central Cee more than a friend and would be good for him?
"What the fuck." Iris said under her breath. Honestly she was lost for words watching as people were taking countless photos of her and the shirt. This was going to get onto the internet and become a big thing, but seriously! The nerve.

"Girl what are you going to do." London asked her. Iris didn't say anything as she looked from the stage where everyone's attention should be at, but then Madeline, where everyone's attention was instead.
"She's a feen for attention, that's why she's doing it."
"I would gladly go and confront her." London offered.
"Wait, don't." Iris said stopping London. "I'll go."

London sighed, "Fine." Iris walked past London and weaved through people until she got to Madeline. She tapped her gently on the shoulder. She looked up and her body language instantly changed when she saw who it was.
"Madeline." Iris said, but her mood drastically changed when she noticed she had AirPods in. "Yeah?" Madeline responded.
Iris looked down before looking back up again, "Your shirt." Was all she said. Madeline blinked at her a few times before finally acknowledging what Iris had said. "Oh! Yeah! Cool isn't it?" She said revealing the shirt more. "There's nothing cool about it." Iris said dryly.

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to gain or achieve by wearing that, but you coming all the way here, buy a ticket and wearing a shirt like that with AirPods in is beyond me." Iris said to her getting straight to the point. "Can you relaxe." Madeline said to her rudely.
"I am relaxed." Iris grounded out, her patience quickly thinning.
"Frankly you're not. You have a lot of attitude." Madeline said to her.

"You're the one with the attitude." Iris pointed at her completely loosing her shit. People were now looking. "Says the one who brought herself all the way over her to tell me that my shirt is inappropriate."
"It is!" Iris screamed at her.

"More than friends? What are you in, 8th grade. Please." Iris scoffed. "And what do you mean by better?"
"Because I am better, I'll teach him what's right not what's ghetto." She blurted out to Iris.
Everyone around them went silent as phones were in their direction. This shit was definitely getting on TMZ.
"Oh you did not." London said was she walked over.
"Oh yes I did, stop lying to yourself Iris. He's probably fucking other bitches on the side because of you."

"You know what, miss Sundown town. We all know what type of person you really are and you have now broadcasted it for the entire world to see." Iris announced,
"Congradufuckinglations, you're now canceled."
Iris clapped in her face before dragging London away pushing people out of her way.

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
This shit is all fictional