nine

008 | 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"Boy I wouldn't start. All of your fans are 13-year-old girls and boys."

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 has added to their story

Liked by 𝟏𝟐,𝟓𝟕𝟔,𝟓𝟑𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 pillow talk

90,567 Comments  

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧

Iris lazily opened her eyes as she snuggled on top of Oakley. He had his arm on her side close to the inside of her thigh pulling her close to him. She smiled as she yawned aware of her breath. He kissed the crown of her head a few times before exhaling roughly. He kissed his teeth. "What?" she said in a fuss, "Man, I have to get ready for the show," he complained. She hugged him, "Don't leave me." she whined. He hugged her back as he pecked her lips.

"I don't have a choice." as he said his phone went off. He reaches over to the bedside table to grab his phone. He looked at it and saw that it was blown up with messages and emails from his manager.
"I've gotta get ready," he said quickly as he kissed her forehead slipping out of bed. She watched him leave with a smile on her face as she leaned her head on the headboard.

She got up from the bed bare as ever. She put on his Trapstar zip-up hoodie and walked into the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes tired and her legs were also sore from the night before. He was a bit too rough perhaps.
She couldn't help but laugh as she thought about it.

Iris opened the refrigerator doors and looked inside. There were eggs and other things that could come to some good use. She pulled out the ingredients she needed and began to get to work. Iris learned to cook from her dad. He was a successful chef and was able to open up many restaurants with his talent. His talent fell through Iris as she also could cook very well.