twenty

𝟎𝟐𝟎 || 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"brazlian charm"

Iris had her phone pressed to her ear as she walked a little behind Enzo, Brent and Tia. London called her sounding distressed and was yelling at her over the phone.
"The nigga came to my house Iris!" She yelled at her. Iris rolled her eyes, "Okay? What did he want?" She asked.
"He was interrogating me about the whole scandal."
"Did you tell him the truth?" Iris asked.
"Turns out your boyfriend already knows."

Iris pressed her lips together annoyed, "He isn't my boyfriend anymore." She said lowly. London was still rambling about how he was acting so disrespectful to her. But all Iris wanted to know was that he knew it was all London's fault.
"But he knows I didn't know right?"
London went quiet, "Is that all you care about? The bitch came to my house like a crazy person, banging on my doors and windows." London continued to yell.
Iris thought that was nothing like Oakley. Whenever he was angry he was chill and calm, not hysterical like how London is explaining.

London continued to ramble and Iris realised that she was done with this conversation. "Hey, I have to go." She said ending the call before London could reply.

She jogged back up to Enzo putting her phone away. "What was that about?" He asked her. She didn't feel like explaining so she just lied, "Business, but where are we going?" She asked. "Bike riding, there's a rent place up the road." She nodded her head as she continued to walk in silence. He couldn't help himself from turning to her, "Are you sure you're good?" He asked her. She pressed her lips together, "What do you think I don't look good?"

He looked her up and down playfully before smiling, "How could anyone say that?"
She felt the butterflies in her stomach going crazy, so she laughed it off before getting up to Tia. "Bro, I like him." She whispered to her. Tia laughed, "I knew you couldn't resist him, he's got that Fayiaz touch."
"And that Brazilian charm," Iris added.

They got to the bikes and were getting them set up now. As they were talking and putting on her helmet she felt her phone go off in her pocket. Looking at it she kissed her teeth annoyed.
London needs to seriously fuck off.

She ignored the countless text messages from London and walked over to one of the workers.
"Hey, do you mind watching these for me?" She handed the worker her phone and her wallet. He agreed to hold it for her until she came back.
"Bruh you can't even ride a bike." Enzo laughed at Brent. Brent scoffed as he sat on the bike, trying to balance, "I'm good, I can ride a bike."
Iris clenched her jaw nervous for Brent, she didn't want there to be an accident.

"Are we going yet?" Tia said riding around in circles, "I'm ready," Iris told her. "Yo, slow down your making me dizzy." Brent told Tia, "Stop being a baby so we can go already." Brent kissed his teeth annoyed, "Fine, but imma be in the front."
Everyone just chuckled under their breaths at Brent's confidence, "Right." Enzo mumbled. The group rode their bikes down the streets weaving through traffic and pedestrians. Iris was having a good time, she knew coming to Brazil would make her happy.

Enzo, who was the leader at the moment because Brent got scared and went to the back led them up to the pavement, he stopped. "Why are we done?" Iris called out. Enzo looked back, his hand covering the top of his forehead, "Theirs a riot, I think someone famous is around." He replied. "I wonder who it is?" Tia asked. Brent's tires made noise as they came to a halt. "We good? Why'd we stop?" He asked as he tried regaining his breath. "Someone's here," Tia told him.