twenty - nine

𝟎𝟐𝟗|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"It smells like fish."

Iris walked away frustrated with her dad. "That dumb fucker." she cursed under her breath as she slammed the door to her room open.
"He's always doing that petty shit! Every time he sees me he always greets me with another complaint!" Iris ranted to Oakley, but he wasn't listening.
"Oakley, baby are you okay?" she asked quickly noticing the expression on his face.

He looked a mix of annoyance and anger.
"How come you never told me about you and your dad?" He asked her. She shook her head annoyed, "Because of what he literally just did to me." She replied.

"Yeah but you should have warned me, or at least said something." Iris sighed sitting beside Oakley, "I don't like talking about him." She told him. "And besides, I've never heard anything about your dad."

"That's because he walked out on my brother, mum and I." Oakley chuckled softly. Iris turned to him, "I never knew that. Oakley if seeing my dad and me argue is a lot I'm so sorry." Iris said quickly.
"No, it's not your fault. It's just hard I guess."

Iris felt like shit, and Oakley could see it in her eyes as she didn't say anything else and just looked down.
"Don't feel like you've done anything wrong. We all have daddy issues." Oakley tried to justify,
"Yeah, but I shouldn't have been so careless."

"It's not your fault, you didn't know Iris." Oakley pulled her to his chest. She tried to fight, but Oakley was just so comfortable and it was nice being in his arms.

"Everyone come down here!" Irene yelled from downstairs. Iris sighed as she kissed Oakley on the cheek lovingly. "We better go." She mumbled getting up, but Oakley grabbed her wrist pulling her back, "Just try and talk all the issues through with your dad, yeah?"

"Not happening."
Iris resorted back pulling Oakley up. He chuckled as he followed her downstairs.
When they reached the ground floor there was a lot of commotion. Oakley suspected that these were the members of Iris's extended family.
It was a big family. Aunties and Uncles, babies grown people everywhere.

But of course, "Iris!" London yelled from the front door. Iris jumped at that pitched British accent that for sure wasn't Cenchs.
"London?" Iris exclaimed confused as London wrapped her around her tightly.
"Omg, omg, I missed you!!" London said.

"Yeah, same," Iris said sarcastically. London narrowed her eyes on Iris rolling them dramatically, "Oh come on, tell me you still not angry with me."

"I am." Iris sighed. "What you did London, not cool." Iris continued.
"Are we just going to pretend like it wasn't that dickheads fault for not telling you in the first place?" London scoffed. "What dickhead?" Cench said walking forward. "Bruv, I swear when I kicked you out of my house I thought that I was never gonna have to see you again." London groaned.

"I'm here, and why are you here?" Cench started.
"Baby-"'

"I'm actually family, like blood-related. And what are you doing here?" London responded. "Iris, I'm here because she loves me and wants me here," Cench said back.
"Wanna stop bugging her she clearly doesn't want to be near you after what you did yeah?"

"Oh boo hoo. If you had an abortion with your ex you should have just told her yourself."
"London! Stop it. Seriously." Iris yelled.