PDA AND MOANS

JACK JOHNSONS P.O.V

"I'm taking you out, and I will do as I please with you." He said getting out of the bed pulling on some black jeans a a tight short sleeve black T-shirt.

"What if someone from school sees us?" I ask like come on you should have thought of this.

"We are going somewhere nobody from school will see." He said a big smirk on his face, oh have I got my self into.

"Okay." I say putting on some of his boxers and pull on the same clothes I wore yesterday. I pick them up only to see that they have cum all over them.

"Umm, jack, I don't have any clothes I say holding up my dirty ones. He laughs giving me some shorts and a plane white T-shirt.

"Why do I have to wear shorts." I pout.

"Cause I will need you movable for what I have in store for you." He said a devilish grin appearing on his lips.

WE ARE IN THE car and we have been driving for 1 hour. "Are we almost there." I asked getting bored from just sitting in the car.

"Yeah just be patient." He says grabbing my upper thigh in his hands. I open the widow sticking my head out screaming into the wind. The things I do when I'm bored.

"Were here." He said pulling up to IHOP. Umm I love pancakes with sticky and sweet syrup. I get out of the car as soon as he parks getting really exited." Thank you, Thank you." I say kissing his cheek and running into the restaurant. Jack following close behind me. I pick a table for four with the high chairs. He sits down next to me. Placing his hand on my thigh squeezing it moving upwards. I sit there letting him feel up my leg and let out a low moan. A few seconds later a waiter comes up I try pushing his hand away but he just held on rubbing. He grabbed my other hand and lead it to his length putting my ha d on top of it.

"What would you guys like." She asked popping the gum in her mouth. I just sat there trying to ignore that I'm palming jack and he's rubbing up my thigh while this young girl stands there clueless.

"we would like some pancakes and some eggs on the side and two cups of orange juice." Jack says putting his hands in my pants grabbing ahold of my dick. I bite my lip holding back the moan as much as I can. I grab his dick squeezing hard he stops and gives me a death glare I laugh the ladie coming back giving us our food.

"thank you." I say digging in, but before I can take a bite he drip syrup on my face.

"Why did you do that." I pout feeling the sticky syrup drip down my face.

"So I can do this." He says sticking his tongue out licking up the syrup. He gets to my lips shoving his tongue in ny mouth that currently tasted like syrup so I suck on it moaning. He shoves his hands in my pants stocking my dick ever so often touching the tip with his thumb.

"I want you to fuck me right now." I whisper in his ear through gritted teeth.

"Your wish is my command." He said grabbing my hands pulling me to the bathroom, he locked the door. It was a one toilet bathroom with a sink. Sure its dirty but I need him inside of me.

"Grab onto the sink." He said pulling Down his pants and boxers to his knees. I grab on the sink with one quick movement he pulled down my shirt and boxers and positioned himself at my entrance and without warning pushed himself deep inside of me.

"shhh." He said thrusting deeper and deeper into me filling my needs.

"lets get a room,I want to fuck you." I said pulling him out of me.