DONT STOP

JACK JOHNSONS P.O.V

previously

"Do you want to take this up at my house." He said kissing my cheek.

PRESENT

" Most definitely, Hurry I want to taste you in my mouth again." I said grabbing his ass.

"After you." He said opening the car door for me to get in. A have him a quick smile getting into the car. He opened his shirt and put the key into ignition. Reminds me of how his dick is the key and IM the whole. I'm already turning myself on i can't wait to get to his house where he will fuck Mr senseless.

I leaned down unzipping his pants slowly.

"What are you doing." He said his hand gripping the steering wheel tighter. He was getting impatient as well he nodded his head. I but my lip chopping it down all the way. His erection trying to break free from his tight boxers. I pulled down his pants just enough for his dick to go out hitting his stomach. He minded gripping the when even tighter his knuckles going white. I smiled striving his hard long juicy dick. Teasing him.

"Come on Jack, hurry I want me on your mouth." He said through gritted teeth. I started strocking him faster. He was being me to put him in my mouth by the time I started licking the top. Moaning loudly he tastes so sweet. I took in more sticking hard hollering my teeth So I could get as much of him in my mouth as I could. He moaned quickly grabbing my head and shoving himself in me so he was all the way in my mouth. The cast pulled to a complete stop.

"Are we there." I asked taking him out of my mouth.

"No, I can't wait any longer to I'm inside you." He said pulling his pants of ask the way. Good thing he has tinted windows. He swiftly pulled me on top of him I pulled my pants and boxers off he placed his rock hard cock against my tight whole and trusted deep inside of me. I grabbed his shoulders and duh my nails into his back. He thrussed faster and faster hitting my prostate in just the right spot. Our moans and breathing becoming hard.

RING RING RING

His phone went off

"Don't get it." I said striving myself while he was still thrusting into me.

"I have to baby, it's school." He said taking it, his dick just resting inside me. Well of schools more important they will hear what's important. I bounced up his dick going deeper inside me. I moaned just loud enough so the people on the phone will hear. I kept on going. He let out moans.

"No I'm fine." He did in the phone giving me a stop look. I just went faster moaning louder and louder.

He put the phone down.

"So Jack, you want everyone to hear them I will give that to you." He said a smirk appeared on his lips.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK GOOD BAD. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ MY OTHER STORIES THEN YOU SHOULD.

UNTIL NEXT TIME