HELP

JACK JOHNSON'S P.O.V

"Jack can you please pass out the papers." Mr. Gilinsky said pointing to a stack of paper by his desk. I have him are you serious look, who knew that my s was hurting when he stuck his big mm cock into my tight hole. I'm needy for him right now.

"Yeah, sure why wouldn't I." I said slowly getting out of my seat my ass hurting from jack thrusting into me so hard. I got to the desk grabbing the papers he leaned in whispering in my ear.

"Meet me after class, I think I can help you with your little waking arrangement." He said bitting my earlobe. I pulled away like he didn't effect me but I had a huge smile on my face. Class went on for what seems like forever all I can think of us what Jack said to me, how can he help me.

"He's going to bend you over his desk and sick his huge cock into your right hole and fuck you senseless." My horny side.

"We can only hope."

RING RING

the bell went out ask the kids spilled out of the class. I wanted over to Jack.

"Last time Stayed after you made it with me and Sammy saw." I said ruining my finger down his chest.

"Oh, and I promise you jack this time I won't make any mistakes." He said locking the door and with everything if his desk putting me on it in one swift movement. With no hesitation he connected his lips with mine lustfully. I instantly kissed back shoving my tongue down his throat making him let out a sweet moan. He took off his shirt taking mine off as well. He started placing wet kisses down my chest sucking on my nipples. He unzipped my pants at the same time. He turned me around on my stomach. I could hear his zipper go down getting me hard.

" I will fuck you so hard you will be begging for more." He said placing his length against my whole. And with one quick movement he trusted inside me deport than its ever been making me let out a loud moan.

"shhh." He said covering good mu mouth with his hands thrusting again and again.

"Ride me." He said pulling out of me laying on the table. ( I don't know if they can do this but who cares)

"How?" I asked confused just sit on my face and put your dick In my mouth and grind into my mouth. I got on top of him placing myself into his mouth going into his mouth and rocked my dick in and and to up scared he couldn't breath. My dick getting rock I moved against him faster and faster. He sucked on it getting me so hard.

"Im going to come." I screamed releasing myself in his mouth. This man has no gag reflex he just swallowed it ask smiling.

"You taste wonderful." He said with a smile on his face.

"maybe we should finish what we started at my house." He said kidding my cheek.

HEY EVERYONE I MADE A NEW STORY BROUGHT INTO IT IF YOU DON'T APPROVE OF UNDERAGE SEX THEN DON'T READ IT

UNTIL NEXT TIME