DINNER GUEST

JJS P.O.V

"what the hell just happened." I said to my self, running my shaking hands through my hair nervously. I just made out with my young and very attractive teacher.

"you know you liked it we need him just do it again come on jack please." the back of my head said.

yeah I liked it I mean a lot but he's my teacher I shouldn't be having these feeling for him. should I?

-SKIPS 15 MIN. LATER-

I opens my bedroom door and jump on my bed hitting the head board. I groan rubbing my head. Stripping out of my clothes putting on a pair of shorts. (nothing else ) .

"I don't think this is appropriate I can't." I said trying to push Mr. Gilinsky away.

but apart of me wanted him to take me have me anyway.

"I need you let me kiss you all over, let me show you the pleasure I can make you feel." He said pulling me against him. I want him so bad, But I can't, maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt. He leans in slowly...

"Jack honey wake up dinners almost done we have a guess." My mom said shacking my shoulder.

UGGGG I groan, it was just getting good.

I came out to my mom last year, I thought she would be mad but she was actually really existed. My dad left us Three years ago for his assistant, Charlene it's been me and her ever since.

"ok Ill be down in a little." I said rubbing my eyes giving her a smile." That's my boy," she said kissing my forehead and leaving my room.

I put both my feat of the bed running my hands through my blond hair. I get up and walk to the bathroom, I pass my dresser only to stub my toe. Ahhh I scream pulling up my foot." Why me." I say throwing my hands in the air. I style my hair upwards and put on my grey joggers and a plane black T-shirt. I look in the mirror one last time looking at the scrawny boy with big blue eyes in front of me.

"Jack sweetie set up for plates would you." My mom said stirring the pot of spagheti for dinner.

"yeah sure mom, who's coming over anyways?" I asked confused, we rarely have people over.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you your Teacher what's his name???"

"oh, no it can't be please please."

"Yeah his name is Mr. Gilinsky, he's our new next door neighbor." She said smiling at me.

I didn't know what to do I stood there. Until I hear the knocking on the door.

"Are you ok honey, you look a little pale." She said pinching my cheeks.

"no mom I'm I will be back I need to freshen up." I said trying to sound the least bit effected that the new hot teacher I made out with is coming over for dinner.

I quickly walk to the bathroom shutting the door." This can't be happening it's not real." I repeat over and over to myself hoping its a dream.

"Come In Mr. Gilinsky it's a pleasure to meet one of my sons teacher." I heard my mom say through the bathroom door. Maybe I could stay in here forever.

"Jack sweetie hurry up in there."

Breath, Breath you can do this your Jack Johnson for Christ sacks. Or can I he's just a DINNER GUEST nothing more.

"tell yourself that." My subconscious says mockingly.

I walk out the bathroom wipping my palms on my joggers making my way to the kitchen.

"Hey mom I think I'm not feeling good, could I skip dinner." I said holding my stomach.

"Jack Johnson you will have dinner no excuses."

"Ok but if I puck I'm blaming you." I said jokingly pretending to puck.

I made my way to the dinning room, to Mr. Gilinsky sitting down. He has his hair touseled up in a grey suit. This isn't the teacher that was at school, he looks more professional with his suite, I hate to admitt it but he looks sexy.

"Mr. Gilinsky it's pleasure seeing you?" I said sarcaticly taking a seat acroff from him.

"You as well." He says with a smirk.

"Whos hungry." My mom says with a smile holding a bowl of spaggetie and some bread sticks.

"I'm starving." Mr. Gilinsky said with a full white teethed smile.

"Well, how has it been teaching my son." My mom says starting conversation, taking a bite of food.

"So far it has been intrested, I just cant wait to learn more about him." He said with other altamatems in his voice.

We sat in silence for awile acationaly lookingbup at him and making contact, making me blush.

"Ill be right back." My mom aaid excusing herself from the table.

Uhh ohh, whats the worsrt that could happen, I mean he wouldnt do anything in my house.

He looked at me keeping his eyes locjed on mine. He slowley picked up a bread sticking the bread stick in his mouth, at first only licking the top.

"What are you doing Mr. Gilinsky." I said watching him putting it in gis mouth farther.

"Call me Jack when were not at school he said deep throating the bread stick.

I sat there in complere shoxk I was rock hard. I should be trying to stopbhim because my mom could walk in at any moment.

"Mr..." But befor I could finish my sentence he started moaning rubbing himself from under the table.

Ohh how im in trouble.

HEY GUYS THANJS TO EVERYONE THATS READING IT. I WILL UPDATE MIRE OFTEN.

- AYAHNNA