GIVE IN

JJS P.O.V

The bell rang, making me realize what I was doing with my teacher, and how I liked it, the way I didn't want to be away from him, let him have his way with me I was all in for it at the moment. I still walked out not knowing what to do, but now I know. I'm going to GIVE IN. I grabbed my bag swinging it around my shoulder making my way to Mr. Gilinsky class. I got by the door turning the doorknob to see something I never wanted to see in a million years. I walked in to see some guy with tan skin and stuck up brownish black hair sucking his dick.

"That's my job, back the fuck of my property!!!" My horny side screamed.

I quickly covered my eyes slamming the door shut. Oh no, what was I thinking with a face and body like that he would have a boyfriend. I picked up speed running down the hallway, trying to get the memory's of some guy deep throating my hot teachers dick.

"I'm going to kill that guy, that's are job to please our man!!!" My horny side screamed.

I ran out the front doors to see Shawn, next to carter and Mathew. I walked up to him pulling Shawn away looking him into the eyes.

"Hey, Jack what's going on?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. I hate to do this to him knowing he has feelings for me but I need to kiss someone anyone, might as well be someone he likes me. I grab his shirt connecting his lips with mine. Shoving my tongue in his roaming his mouth with my tongue. I pulled away to see him, his eyes closed breathing heavily. But I needed something else. JACK GILINSKY my teacher.

I let go of Shawn running down the street needing something else. I walked for like four hours, clearing my mind. It was no dark out a few lamp post lighting up the streets. I walk with my bag slung around my shoulder. I had this weird feeling that someone was watching me but who. Next thing I know my mouth is covered by son warm hand pulling me into a dark ally way.

WHO IS IT DUN DUN DUN

TERRIBLE CLIFF HANGER BUT HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER

UNTIL THEN YOU SHOULD READ MY KNEW STORY Wild life (jolinsky)