Hang-Over

CHAPTER ONE - HANG-OVER

JACK JOHNSONS P.O.V

//hey mama// Nicki Minaj

"Shawn, can you pick me up." I slurred into my phone.

"Jack, where the hell are you." He said in a yelling and worried tone.

"I'm at that birthday party for umm... Ma... mar..."

"Madison." He said, I could hear him pacing around nervously putting his hands through his brown hair nervously.

I really didn't even know why I came she is a total slut. Hey if there is boos and music Im there.

"Yeah, her." I said almost falling over on some people grinding on each other to the sound of the music.

"Hurry, Shawn I think I'm going to faint." I said getting light headed from all the music, and the fact that I was wasted as f*uck wasn't helping.

"Just hold on I'll be there as fast as I can, go wait outside." He said, in the backround I could hear him grab his keys and running out the door.

I hung up my phone putting it back in my front pocket, I grab the wall for support and start walking over to the door, more like holding myself up.

I am almost by the door "I can see the light" I said making myself laught. Until some guy knockes me over onto the floor, making my head throb, it felt like I ran into a wall, I groan getting up off the floor, I look up to see a very attractive guy standing befor me, I pick myself up dusting myself off.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you their." He said in a deep yet soothing voice.

"Jack, my names Jack." I said looking into his eyes.

"Well, hello Jack, my names Sam, but you can call me sammy it is a pleasure to meet you." he said in a fake british accent holding out his hand, making me smiling mor like Giggiling like a school girl I took his hand in mine shaking it, his hand was firm against mine." Well it was nice to meet you sam but, I should get going." I slurred getting dizzier by the second. I grab onto his arm for more support. Next thing I know my knees weaken and everything is black.

~~~~~~~

I wake up to a major headache. I open my eyes to an unkown place. I look to see some asprin and orange juice on a little table. The asprin says take me next to it and the orange juice says drink me. Which I do without a second thought.

I put the pill in my mouth tilting my head back swallowing it.

I pull out my phone to see that I have 6 text messegesand 3 calls from my shawn my best friend.

I was about to dial him when the guy from the party comes through the door with only a towel hanging from his hips, water still dripping down him. He sees me staring making my face heat up, yes he was an attractive guy but, he problably isn't gay nor is he my type.

My phone goes off indicating someone is calling me. I pick it up anwser it seeing it's from shawn.

"He..."

"Where are you Jack? What happened to you? Are you ok?" He said all at once.

"Yeah, I'm fine calm done I passed out coled last night." I said yawning.

"Well, hurry up 1st period startes in 5 minutes, and you wouldn't want to make a bad first impression on the new teacher." He said hanging up.

"Umm." I staped mid sentence beacause I forgot his name.

"Sam." He said pulling on a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Yeah, I just want to thank you for taking me to your house, and for a place to sleep." I said playing with my fingers.

"Yup, he said poping the p, di you need to be somewhere." He said looking into my baby blue eyes."

"Yeah, but I can walk." I said getting out of his bed.

"Where I'll take you It's no big deal." He said more demanding.

"Well, I need to get to the high school."

"Good, cause thats where I'm going, I am a senior there you?"

"Yeah, me to, how come I havent seen you." I asked.

"Well, I skip most the time but since my step brother is starting a teaching job there I cant skip." He said diapointed pulling on some black converse.

"Come, we dont want to be late." He said walking through a door. I quickly put on my vans and followed him.