Yes, sir

CHAPTER ONE - YES, SIR

JACK JOHNSONS P.O.V

"See you around sammy." I said wayving watching as he turned the corner swinging his bag around his shoulder.

I learned alot about him in the car ride.

~car ride~

"So... how did you become brothers." I said trying to start a conversation before it got even more akward than it already was.

He was quite for a seconed griping his hand tightly around the steering wheel.

"My mom died when I was 15 in a hit-and-run." He said pausing breifly squezing his hand on the steering wheel even tighter his knuckles turning white if that was even possible.

"I'm so sorry you dont have to finish."

"No man don't feel bad its fine." He said like it was no problem, but I could tell he was still dealing with it." And she had just gotten married to steve, so he took me in as his own, he already had a son Jack so thats hiw we became brothers." He said as we pulled into the school parking lot. He parked his car as we made are way into the building.

~present time~

The bell rang indicating it was seconed period." Oh no I'm late." I said in a whisper walking through the quite hallways to Biology with Mr. Gilinsky the new teacher.

I made it buy the door taking a deep breath and turning the knob. I walked in to everyone staring at me. Everyone exept a tall muscular man standing by the white board writting his name on it like I didnt just walk in.

"Sit." Was the only thing he said turning around facing me. I just stood there staring at him, he was drop dead gorgouse. He didnt look like a teacher at all, he had on some blue jeans hanging perfectly around his hips with a white t-shirt on that hugged his body perfectly not to tight and not to loose, but just enough to tall he was well toned. He had in a black leather jacket.

"Excuse me, can you not hear I said sit down." He said pointing to an empty seat next to shawn.

"YES, SIR." I said suluting him.

I turned like a robot and marched to my seat. Making most the guys burst out laughing. Shawn just looked at me like I was stupid.

"Well, class I'm your new teacher Mr. Gilinsky."

"Are you now." I said in a whisper sarcasticly.

He must have noticed because he was staring at me. Everyone turned their heads in my direction, making my facd heat up in embarresment.

"Did you have something important to say." He said making his way towards me. Which made me sit up straight for some reason.

"Yeah, arent you a little young to be a teacher." I said looking up into his golden brown eyes.

He just looked at me and smirked and walked back to the front.

"Well, class we will play a game to get to know each other, say your name age. you will ask something about me and I'll do the same, starting with you." He said pointing directly at me. Making my face heat up again. Why was he having this effect on me.

"Well, my name is Jack Johnson I'm 17 and I like Icecream."

"Why did you want to become a teacher." I asked looking at him up and down.

"Because I want to put kids in their place." He said folding his arms across his chest looking at me the whole entire time making me flush.

"And for the money." He said.

"What do you do on your spare time." He asked.

"Drink go to parties and f*ck bitches." I said holding back my laughter. Which was not true, I've never had sex nor am I into girls. All the boys bursted out laughing, the girls looking at me with discust. But hey all the girls in our school are sluts so it really didn't matter to me.

"Well, Well, Well looks like we got a smart ass in class." He said unfolding his arms and putting them in his front pocket.

"Burn." All the boys said laughing. The girls all pushing their chests out and fluttering their eyelashes.

The rest of the class I just watched his lips move. There were questions like, how old are you, are you single, would you ever date a student?

He replied with," My names Jack Gilinsky I'm 24 (lets pretened) I am single and no I would never date a student he said looking at me making me flush.

The bell rang dismissing the class.

"Jack, please stay I would like to talk to you."