ROOMS AND COMPLAINTS

WARNING ⚠ SMUT: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @meghannicole100 and @ValeKeody AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT IS READING IT MEANS ALOT.

JACK JOHNSONS P.O.V

"Are you thirsty I can get you something." Jack said around the corner.

I sat on his couch not sure what he went by thirsty??

He must have noticed because he stuck his head around the corner." For water, someone's anxious." He said a small smirk appearing on his face.

"No."

"Cause I sure am." He said, the sound of the sink coming on. It's so confusing now I'm lost again why is he so confusing. Maybe I should go this isn't appropriate. I should leave I was so ready a little while ago.

"Do you have anything I'm to sober for this shit." I said walking into the kitchen. His shirt was already off. He's doing this on purpose it's a tease he wants I'll give it to him.

"It's to hot in your house, do you mind." I said hitting my lip while pulling on the hem of my shirt. He just looked at me. I slowly pulled off my shirt and through our on the floor. I walked passed him to his fridge, slightly ruining against him. I opened the fridge to see nothing but bourbon. Better then nothing I mumbled pulling it out of the fridge, downing it halfway. I put it down to see Jack looking at me shocked.

"Umm, I guess I was thirsty." I said putting it down to see some left over pizza, and what do you know bread sticks what a day. I pulled them out putting it on the table.

"You hungry sir." I said putting the pizza in the microwave making sure to bend Dow sticking my butt out.

"Yeah, I am." He said his pants now off, he was only in his really tight black boxers. DONT LOOK, DONT LOOK, DONT LOOK. The pizza went off telling me game on Jack. I grabbed a pizza for him and put it by him. I grabbed me some bread sticks and sat across from him.

"So is it clothing optional now." I said going behind the counter pulling off my boxers and pants. I pull them showing him hitting my lip I put it on the floor. He does the same, my face getting flushed. I grab a bread stick ay take a bite moaning at how warm it was. I get a longer one and put it in my mouth but in stead I started sucking and kitty licking the top. His hand slowly going under the table. I suck harder moaning his name really loud.

His hands start going down under the table, moving slowly. I pull on my boxers while he's still palming himself.

"I think I'm going to go." I said pulling on my clothes. He stopped so fast and before I knew it he was right up next to me pining my hands forcefully to the wall his body pressed up against mine.

"Jack you are not just going to tease me like that I will have my way with you however I got necessary." He said looking me up and down.

"Them show me." I said softly bitting my lip looking at my bottom half setting that I had no pants on. He bent down on his knees looking me in the eyes bitting his lip. He started kissing my thigh going upwards to the waist band of my boxers, getting me hard. He grab a the rims of my boxers my boner slapping my stomach. He starts stroking me slowly, he slowly starts kitty licking the tip. I moan really loud I trip gripping on something but the was only a wall so I grabbed his hair tugging on it. He moans putting me in his mouth he puts me deeper in deeper, but not enough to satisfy me so I thrust my myself into his mouth.

"UHH, JACK MORE PLEASE." I moan loudly.

"Scream my name baby." He said putting me deeper into his mouth once more.

"JACK, JACK, MORE." I scream thrusting faster and faster reaching my climax, I cum in his mouth he just swallows taking me out of him. He picks me up bridal style and carries me somewhere to a door he opens it and there's a bed in the middle he puts me on it pulling off my shirt looking at my body.

KNOCK KNOCK

HAHAHA NOPE NEXT TIME

YALL SHOULD READ MT ONE-SHITS UNTIL NEXT TIME.