HIS ACTIONS, THE OTHERS BITCH

JJS P.O.V

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

How am I going to go to school and act like nothing happened, The way Mr. Gilinsky didn't even touch me yet here I was getting turned on, even with my mom in the same house. I can't stop replaying ever thing that happened.

~EARLIER THAT DAY~

"Uhhh, Jack faster more." Me. Gilinsky moans acting like I'm pleasuring him, he tosses his head back moaning my name louder and louder.

"Mr. Gil..."

"What I say about calling me Mr. Gilinsky at school,call me jack." He said stopping ever thing he was doing.

"Jack, you need to stop this is inappropriate, my mom could be back any second." I said getting nervous.

"so?" He said moaning even louder rubbing him self even faster his hair sticking to his forehead.

"Yeah so, you know you want that to be you, you want him pleasing you so much you explode, so much that you will be begging for more, you want to pleasure him so much he screams your name and yours only, feel him inside you, kiss you, fuck you so hard you'll be sore ." The back of my head said.

"Do I?"

~MORNING~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to my alarm screeching in my ear like a whistle."No school, I don't want to no." I whine shoving my head in my pillow, hoping time will pass.

"But you want to see Mr Gilinsky." My subconscious said excitedly.

"Ohh fuck I forgot all about Sammy, what is he going to do?!?!" I said shooting up in my bed.

I got up quickly taking a quick shower, I put on son grey skinny jeans some vans and a Black hoodie. I put up my hair and run down stairs, making a bowl of cereal.

"Jack honey why are you in such a hurry." My mom said making some coffee.

"I got to talk to somebody, but Ill be back later tonight love you." I said my mouth full of cereal falling all over the floor. Giving her a quick smile I run out the door to school. Good thing Its right across the street. I get across the street to Sammy making out with some guy with no shirt on his short black hair up, he has some tattoos on his body.

"umm, pass, Sammy can I talk to you for a second." I said grabbing his shoulder.

"were busy hair the guy with the tattoos said looking at me for a second.

"Hold on Skate, give me a second with my bitch." He said giving Skate a kiss on the lips.

"I'm not your bitch." I said getting angry, who does he think he is saying I'm his bitch.

"actually you are, if you think I wont tell everybody you made out with your teacher, you have another thing coming." He said with a huge smirk.

"It was a one time thing." I said running my hands through my hair.

"If that's what you think, my brother is known to get what he wants, he wont stop until he has it, which makes you my bitch." He said getting in my face.

"Hurry up Sammy I'm getting tired of waiting." Skate said pulling on Sammy's shoulder.

"Yeah, Yeah, so you Jack will do what I say when I say It." He said turning back to skate, grinding on him.

"I'm no ones Bitch." I mumbled walking off to school.