331-340

Chapter 331: The Boss Lady Will Mind

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

As if to see that Aunt Lin was in a bad mood, Song Mianmian asked, "Aunt Lin, what's wrong?"

Aunt

Lin smiled: "It's nothing, madam."

"Are you worried about your son's marriage again?"

I've heard Aunt Lin say before, if you have a house and a car deposit, but you don't have a daughter-in-law, can you not worry about the old man's age?

I'm scared to death!

"Alas, I can't help it if he doesn't have this idea, just see when he opens up." Aunt Lin sighed.

didn't continue the topic, Cheng Xiao's mobile phone rang at this time.

Answer.

It was Ethan calling, and his tone was a little urgent, as if there was an emergency.

"Boss, something happened!"

Cheng Xiao put the child on the carpet and asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's not a big deal, it's just that a girl came here, saying that she was looking for you, and it seems that there is a particularly urgent matter." Ethan finished in one breath: "This is her picture." As he spoke, he took the picture.

As soon as Cheng Xiao saw this person, he frowned, isn't this the little assistant of Su Ying, the second female in "Shadow Hunting"? Last time, because I accidentally stepped on Su Ying's shoes, I was scolded very badly.

She came here to look for him, what's the situation?

"Ask her why she's looking for me." Cheng Xiao said.

Ethan asked directly over there.

Cheng Xiao heard clearly:

Su Ying arranged for someone to chase and kill me, I hid at my friend's house, they checked my address everywhere, found my friend's house, I couldn't help it, and escaped overnight, hiding in an unfinished building, so I didn't find me.

I have evidence of anything bad that Su Ying has done.

Actually, Cheng Xiao is not interested in the so-called evidence, but this girl was made so badly, which is enough to prove that this Su Ying is vicious.

Ethan is also vigilant, who knows if this person is the one who Su Ying deliberately sent to do something, the studio has just opened, and nothing can be taken lightly.

However, seeing this girl so embarrassed, I don't think it's fake, people look thin, dark circles, and eye sockets seem to be sunken down, and the whole person is trembling, and it doesn't look like pretending.

He suspects that so is Cheng Xiao.

How could a person of unknown origin not be suspicious.

Ethan said: "Don't be afraid when you come here, in this way, it's not early now, I'll open a room for you, you can rest for one night, how about it?" Ethan didn't know what to do, so he had to say so.

Xiao Ye is really afraid of death, she wakes up in a nightmare every day, she wants to call the police, but she doesn't dare, for fear that the police uncles will slow down and her life will be in danger.

I thought about coming to Cheng Xiao for help, Cheng Xiao would definitely be able to help her.

She knew a lot of that woman's secrets, as well as evidence of the crime.

Enough to put her in jail.

She saw Cheng Xiao's studio open on the Internet, found the address through the channel, and came over, and now only this big star can help her.