241-250

Chapter 241: Did You Make a Mistake?

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

"Brother Xiao, where are you going?"

"yes, yes! When will you come back, we will come back to pick you up when the time comes. The fan asked cautiously.

"Well, I'm not sure about the time, I'll talk about it then."

Cheng Xiao said.

It's really uncertain, maybe play for a month, maybe half a month.

"It's okay, Brother Xiao, go quickly!"

The fan laughed and didn't mind.

Then, everyone made a way in an orderly manner.

"Baby is so cute!"

Looking at the babies sitting in the strollers, many fans' hearts are about to melt.

"It's really a family with good genes, I think, these genes are good, they should have more."

"Cut, how many children will be given to you?"

"Cheng Xiao's baby, I am definitely willing to raise it."

"You've got it!"

During the discussion of several people, Cheng Xiao had successfully completed the check-in and was ready to board.

After boarding.

The two bought a first-class cabin with a special child seat, and the flight attendant came over very enthusiastically and said, "Sir, ma'am, do you need any help?"

Looking at a few delicate and cute babies, their eyes lit up: "Do you need us to help put the baby in the safety seat?"

"Okay, thanks."

"You're welcome, that's what we're supposed to do."

Several flight attendants are still yellow flower girls, and they all like a few babies very much, pinching the fleshy little face, ah, it's really cute!

Several people are as beautiful as flowers and have good temperaments.

Dabao's eyes kept on them, grinning, as if to say: Well, they are all beautiful sisters!

Not bad.

"Ah, why does this baby keep looking at me?"

Dabao was blinking his eyes, looking at the flight attendant who had made a seat belt for him, and smiled from time to time.

The flight attendant only thought it was funny, and asked with a smile: "Baby, are you going to eat?" Or do you want toys? My sister will bring it to you.

Song Mianmian looked at this side and couldn't help covering her face.

Is this kid unable to walk when he sees a beautiful woman? It's a shame.

Who is this son inherited?

It must be Cheng Xiao!

Anyway, she wasn't like this before.

Cheng Xiao chuckled: "Wife, what are you doing?" Isn't that great? In the future, you will not worry about your daughter-in-law.

"This is not a daughter-in-law or a daughter-in-law, what if our son is a sea emperor in the future?"

"You, a mother, don't believe in Dabao, men, you have to have a hobby, a beautiful woman is a normal man likes to watch it."

"But he's just a kid."

Song Mianmian didn't have a good airway.

My son can't do this hobby.

Sooner or later, you're going to pit yourself.