171-180

Chapter 171: The King of Entrepreneurship Launched

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

"Isn't it very expensive?" Song Mianmian asked in a low voice.

Cheng Xiao knew what he was thinking: "Wife, do you think that the seaview villa is very expensive?"

"Isn't it?"

"Not all sea views are expensive, and they are also divided into places."

Song Mianmian observed the surroundings, and the seaview villas she watched on TV looked almost like this.

Standard for the rich.

She took a look at it, this house is at least three or four hundred square meters, maybe more than that, there is a large balcony at the door, and there is a medium-sized swimming pool with guardrails around it.

Next to the pool, there are chairs, tables, and umbrellas.

It's very flavorful.

From the direction of the balcony, the sea is not far away!

It's a piece of blue, and it's very beautiful.

It's just that what use does she like, such must be ridiculously expensive.

Although these villas are divided into places, no matter how small the place is, as long as it is a villa, it is still close to the sea, how can it not be expensive.

"It's also expensive to divide the place." Song Mianmian said in a muffled voice.

Cheng Xiao smiled and put his hand on her shoulder: "Let's go and have a look first."

"As long as you like it, it's worth it."

Opening the door, the couple pushed the child inside.

The babies were all looking around curiously.

The entrance is a luxurious and comfortable living room, not far from which is a large sofa with an exquisite crystal lamp hanging from the ceiling.

After looking around, they are all standard configurations of large villas.

Looking out from the glass in the living room, you can see the sea in the distance.

The line of sight is very open.

The sofa is carpeted and there is a baby seat next to it, as if it was specially made for children.

Cheng Xiao nodded, not bad.

Song Mianmian looked around, such a big villa, if you want to say that you don't like it, it's fake, who doesn't like it, but she always feels too extravagant.

There is money everywhere, and the more you look at it, the more painful it becomes.

If you are used to being thrifty, can you suddenly spend so much money to go out, can it not be painful?

"Wife, how's it going? Do you like it? Cheng Xiao asked with a smile.

The system is really a high-quality product!

It's so human.

"Like is like, husband, tell me the truth, how much did it cost?"

Otherwise, this will always be itching in my heart.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Ten thousand, as long as you like it." Ten

thousand?!

This...

Are they local tyrants? Buy a villa with a sea view of more than 10 million.

Although she had already prepared, Song Mianmian still felt that her flesh hurt, not ordinary pain.