271-280

Chapter 271: There's something I ask you

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

"Hehe, if I were reserved, it wouldn't be me." Teacher Wang had an expression of "this girl has always been like this".

Teacher Li can't do anything about her at all.

The other two are already Xi to it, and it is not strange to see it.

Soon, Song Mianmian took out the box containing the gift from the bedroom.

"Tsk... How much does this box get, Teacher Song is too good to us! Teacher Wang's eyes lit up, she thought it was just some small gifts, but she didn't expect Teacher Song to be so generous.

Song Mianmian put the box on the ground and opened it slowly.

The gifts in the box come into view.

"Teacher Wang, this is for you." Song Mianmian handed over two gift boxes, of different sizes.

"Both of these are mine?" Teacher Wang was flattered.

"Hmm." Song Mianmian smiled and nodded.

Teacher Wang is a foodie, so she specially brought some food unique to the Maldives, of course, the food alone is not enough, so she bought another bracelet. In a gift box.

"I'll take a look." Teacher Wang took the box and ran away like a child.

After a while, there was a sound of ecstasy, and those who didn't know thought that a gold had been opened.

Song Mianmian took out two more gift boxes and handed them to Teacher Li.

Then he took out another one: "This is for your son, he will definitely like it."

Teacher

Li was surprised and said, "There's no need to buy it for the children, they don't need anything."

I didn't expect Teacher Song to remember her son.

It was given to Teacher Li, followed by Teacher Mengyan and Teacher Rong.

"Teacher Song, I like this gift so much." Teacher Wang couldn't close his mouth with a smile, but he didn't expect Teacher Song to go out on a trip and remember them.

"If you like it!"

She buys these according to their preferences, and if she likes them, she will definitely like them.

After the gift was distributed, Song Mianmian put away the box and pushed into the utility room.

"Teacher Song, isn't the Maldives particularly fun, I want to go more and more now." As soon as I looked at the photos, Mr. Wang had an urge to go tomorrow.

However, poverty limited her.

If you want to go, you have to prepare at least tens of thousands of yuan, where will she get tens of thousands of dollars for a while, it is impossible to ask her parents.

How old are they, where is it embarrassing.

Alas, it's better to bear with it, save money first, and then go.

For a trip abroad, this ticket costs tens of thousands of dollars for each round trip.

Thinking about it now, I really envy Song Mianmian more and more.

People are really angry compared to people.

When will she be able to meet such a good man?

I suddenly felt that the gift in my hand was not fragrant.