161-170

Chapter 161: Is It Rented or Your Own This Time?

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

!!!

Feng Yu was shocked!

"Your teacher?" This guy actually has a good hand on his own teacher!

However, looking at it this way, there seems to be no difference in age between the husband and wife, and they are talented and beautiful, and they are very compatible.

My sister-in-law is a university teacher, and her education must be very high, so she is really good.

She looks so beautiful again.

Real-name envy!

He suspected that Cheng Xiao was here to show off his wife to him today and bully him as a single dog.

Song Mianmian was so embarrassed that she didn't even dare to raise her head, Cheng Xiao was really good at making it up, and she didn't blink her eyes when she lied.

Still chasing her backwards, this...

However, she will not expose her husband.

Well, it's her he chases!

"yes, what's the problem?" Cheng Xiao smiled and glanced at Song Mianmian opposite.

This little woman was so ashamed that she didn't even dare to raise her head.

Sitting in the corner, silently eating and drinking water.

"It's nothing, I just want to say, you're still awesome, brother!"

That's amazing!

Even your own teacher can catch up, can you not be awesome?

However, there is really no way to make this relationship public.

Once it is made public, if the school wants to take care of it, it will deduct credits, and if it is serious, you may be expelled from school directly, and your sister-in-law will also be implicated.

Being dismissed is a trivial matter, but never being a teacher is a big thing.

Now that I've graduated, I should be fine.

"So is your relationship open now?" That's all that matters.

"Hmm."

"That's good, when are you going to have a banquet?"

Cheng Xiao shrugged: "Let's talk about it then!" The

two of them chatted all morning!

The time was almost up, Cheng Xiao stood up: "You are busy, I have to go back to take care of the children."

"Okay! I'll check it out in a few days and send me an address when the time comes.

"Hmm."

After leaving the hotel, in the car.

Song Mianmian asked curiously, "Is this your classmate?"

"Well, a former high school classmate and a good friend for many years." It's about the same as Li Jin.

It's just that everyone's development is different.

One drifted north after graduating from high school, and the other inherited the family business.

The two went home.

Cheng Xiao called Wang Jing as soon as possible and told him about renting the store today.

Let's see if we can invite the previous renovation team.

"This one, it's simple, it's on me." Wang Jing patted his chest and said, "Brother, you are still powerful, it has only been two or three months, and you have opened a chain."