321-330

Chapter 321: Brother Xiao, I will always be your fan brother

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Background!

In addition to Cheng Xiao and the other two award-winners, there are also some previous contestants and girls, who are basically Cheng Xiao's fans, and it doesn't feel too good to be able to face to face with idols so closely!

Those fans are still crowding around outside!

How honored they are, how can they be able to sit in the same space with their idols.

He is really handsome, even more handsome than in the TV series!

It's so much better!

They were also watching that TV series, and they were completely fascinated by Cheng Xiao in it.

The eighteen-year-old kid looked at the list of winners, his fists clenched tightly, and his knuckles turned white.

He lost!

He actually lost!

lost to this Cheng Xiao, but only won a second place!

Obviously, he worked so hard, thinking that the championship was inevitable, but he still lost.

Cheng Xiao's strength was verified on the spot at that time, he knew it, but he was still unwilling!

Unwilling to lose to Cheng Xiao!

If the facts are in front of us, what can be done?

He's very irritable here, and the girls next to him are just noisy.

"He's really handsome. I'd like to ask him for a contact information. A girl said.

The girl next to her laughed at her: "If you can't ask for it, people already have wives."

"What if you have a wife, it's just to add a friend, can't you be a friend?" The girl hummed.

"People are big stars, they won't be friends with us ordinary people, you just have to die of this heart, just take a look."

"Look, he's there, looking at it like this, if you don't go up and ask for a contact information, I'm sorry for myself." If you want to get there, you can still go to Cheng Xiao's super talk to show off.

It's beautiful to think about.

The girl next to her couldn't do anything about her, so she didn't bother to say anything more.

This Nizi has always been stubborn.

Once the matter is decided, the nine cows will not be able to pull it back.

If you go to WeChat rashly like this, it is estimated that you will touch the ash of your nose.

If you are rejected, you will know.

The little kid can't take it anymore.

"Isn't it just a play? Can you use this? The voice was quite loud, and it seemed that it was deliberately made for Cheng Xiao to hear.

"What kind of play? What do you know? "The girls aren't happy!

What the hell, we chase stars, it's your business.

"It's like, that's a lot better than you, aren't you a dick? I still didn't win the championship!

That's just stepping on the sore feet of a little brat.

Not winning the championship already made him very uncomfortable, and the group was still revealing his scars.

mmp!