211-220

Chapter 211: Grab the red envelope

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

"Yikes!" Erbao didn't know what to say, babbling in his mouth, and tugged on Song Nana's trouser leg tightly, not letting go.

Song Nana picked her up helplessly, pinched her little face, and said with a smile: "Are you hungry?"

She didn't know how to do it, so she shouted Song Mianmian.

"Cousin, is Erbao hungry?"

Song Mianmian frowned: "Hungry?" Wasn't this what I just fed? Hold

it over and check it, it's not hungry, it's pee.

The whole diaper is bulging.

Song Nana smiled embarrassedly: "It turned out to be peeing, I thought I was hungry."

"A baby's crying doesn't necessarily mean he's hungry, it may also be peeing."

"You'll know when you have a baby."

Song Nana hissed, not daring to think about it.

I have a child, I can't go around the child every day.

However, when they saw Dabao, they couldn't help but want to get married and have a son and a half daughter.

It's so cute.

It's so tangled.

Song Mianmian brought a new diaper and prepared to change it.

"I'll do it, cousin." Song Nana took it with a smile and changed it several times, and she was already familiar with it.

Mere trifle.

Learn more, maybe you will use it one day.

I'm going to leave here tomorrow, and I'm still a little reluctant.

It's so cute that the baby is so cute.

When I go back, I may have to quarrel with my parents again, and I will have to face her waste brother.

Sick of it.

I knew every day that I wanted money from her, and when I didn't have money, I forced her to swipe her credit card.

Song Mianmian nodded: "You have almost learned how to change the baby's diapers, and I will teach you how to change the baby's clothes later."

"Yes, yes!"

Song Nana is happy to learn.

Cheng Xiao posted couplets at the door and hung red lanterns.

These are all junior high school lanes.

Li Jin and Song Qin were helping, and Song Mianmian glanced at it and went over to help.

"Husband, it's crooked here."

Cheng Xiao is pasting the couplet on the left, and it is a little asymmetrical no matter how you put it.

"It's better to stick it this way."

It took a while to put it up.

The red couplet is pasted up, and it is much more festive.

Song Qin smiled: "Tomorrow I will go to your uncle's house to pay New Year's greetings and bring the baby."

When it came to her uncle's house, Song Mianmian's face was a little strange.

However, if you celebrate the New Year, you can't refuse.

"It's the New Year, let's put down the usual opinions first, let's have a good New Year first."

Song Qin persuaded.