221-230

Chapter 221: Looking for His Black Material

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

I heard that the box office has been more than 800 million.

It's only been released for one day, it's amazing.

Say whatever you want to see.

"Well, can you give me an autograph later?" The makeup artist smiled awkwardly.

Cheng Xiao: "Yes.

"Really? That's great!

After

Lisuo's makeup, Cheng Xiao's face is perfect, and he doesn't need too much embellishment, and the light makeup is perfect.

The group I shoot now is sporty, and you can have a casual hairstyle or something.

If it's a rap style, you need to wear a thicker makeup.

Once you've finished drawing, start shooting.

The photographer basically didn't need to instruct, Cheng Xiao automatically posed.

A set of photos was taken.

"Not bad, not bad." The photographer laughed.

This is the best photo he has ever taken, it looks good no matter how you shoot it, and you basically don't need to find the angle.

The so-called 360 degrees without dead ends is what he is talking about.

The first group was finished, followed by the second group.

Continue to change clothes and put on makeup.

Each set is different.

When you're done, choose the best of these photos and save them to your collection, or make an album of a few.

Song Mianmian waited silently on the side, looking at the baby.

A few of the little ones were still holding on to their toys, babbling and giggling from time to time.

It's fun.

Half an hour later, a staff member came over and called them.

"Ma'am, would you like to take the child with you?" Our package gives a set of parent-child photos or couple photos.

Song Mianmian thought for a while: "Husband and wife." If

you are a parent, the baby is not yet one year old, and it is not too late to take pictures when you reach the first birthday.

"Okay! We will have staff on our side to help you keep an eye on your child.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, as it should be."

Song Mianmian went to change clothes at the suggestion of the collocation.

A white wedding dress!

Cheng Xiao changed into a white suit.

As soon as the two of them came out, they attracted everyone's attention!

Handsome men and beautiful women!

It's a match made in heaven, it's a good match.

His wife is really beautiful, so beautiful!

Song Mianmian's face was slightly red, is this a wedding photo, she hasn't worn a wedding dress!

Cheng Xiao gently held her hand and said with a smile: "In the future, I will make up for a perfect wedding for you and let you wear a formal wedding dress."