71-80

Chapter 71: This money is not steady

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Wang Jing reacted, walked in with him, and asked, "Brother, do you want to open here?"

"Well, I had this idea a week ago, and then I asked someone to find this place." Cheng Xiao said: "Or do you want to sell maternal and child products according to what you said?"

"I think this location is also very good, it is in the center, there is a lot of traffic, if nothing else, you can make some money!"

Wang Jing glared: "I'll go, brother, don't be too impulsive, you have also seen the traffic here, it is a fight with the scenic spot, and the rent may not be expensive!" Oh

my God, it's going to be millions in rent this year, right?

If you lose money, you will be bankrupt.

It's OK to go to an ordinary location, there's no need to take this risk.

It's too easy to lose money.

Unexpectedly, Cheng Xiao shook his head and said calmly: "This is my own shop, rent or something, no need." Own

?

Wang Jing almost thought that he had heard it wrong, such a profitable and well-located store was actually his own!

It's incredible, isn't it?

"Brother, I heard you right, did I? It's really fake, don't scare me.

Cheng Xiao glanced at him: "Do you think I look like I'm telling a lie?"

"If I hadn't been prepared, I wouldn't have talked to you about partnership yesterday."

"As for the store, it is indeed in my name, as for how it came about, I'll tell you later."

"I'll come to the problem of funds, you can help me, and I will make seven or three of you, how about it?"

Anyway, this guy plays games every day, and he doesn't have any, so it's better to find something to do.

As soon as he heard about this profit dividend, Wang Jing was moved, but he didn't have a penny of funds, and he was taking advantage of it!

No matter how much he can't take advantage of his brother.

"Brother, why don't I give some too, otherwise I won't be able to get this money."

Cheng Xiao can still think of him in this situation, Wang Jing is quite moved in his heart.

It's not that he didn't think about doing business in the future before, but he has empty ambitions and no money!

In this university, I didn't save a penny, and sometimes I didn't have enough money, so I had to open my mouth to the old man at home.

Cheng Xiao This is tantamount to giving him a chance to show his strength.

It's just that I still don't want to take advantage of him.

After all, how embarrassing is it to live in a dormitory for so long?

"You rely on your own hands, how can you call it taking advantage? If you don't want to, forget it.

"No, no, no, I'm willing, glad, brother, whatever you say!"

I was moved and excited at the same time.

"That's okay, we'll sell maternal and child products in the future, and now we'll do decoration first!"

"For specific things, go back first and discuss it well."