101-110

Chapter 101: It's too heart-wrenching

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

"I'm going grocery shopping."

"What are you going to eat today?" When it comes to food, Manli thinks of the sweet and sour pork ribs last time, and she is very greedy.

I was very greedy before, because of work, I worked overtime every day, and I finally took a vacation and hurried here to eat and see the baby, of course, the most important thing is to come to see her good sister and baby.

Song Mianmian rolled her eyes: "Are you here to see the baby or to eat?"

"Needless to say, it must be to look at the baby, what about the others?" Manly laughed.

"I'm still sleeping, don't bother them."

"I know, I'm that kind of person!"

At this time, there was a sound in the direction of the door, Cheng Xiao opened the door and walked in, and saw the woman sitting next to Song Mianmian at a glance.

Mary.

"Ah, brother-in-law is back, come in quickly, oops, you don't need to buy so many dishes, it's too polite." Manli hurriedly went over to help Cheng Xiao carry it together.

Song Mianmian: "..."

Can you be a little more reserved?

Why is it that everyone she knows is like a greedy cat?

Cheng Xiao picked up the dish and said with a smile: "You go and talk to Mianmian, I'll just come."

"Alright then, brother-in-law, remember to make more delicious food."

After explaining, Manli returned to the living room.

As if remembering something, she asked, "Yesterday you told me that you met Lu Fei, is it true?" That

woman, it's really hateful to think about.

In fact, she is not a good sister, she can only be said to be a friend with a better relationship.

She had seen Lu Fei's potential as a green tea before, but Song Mianmian was too kind to believe it at all.

Song Mianmian's face darkened and nodded.

If the woman hadn't called her, maybe she wouldn't have seen it even if she did.

"If you meet, you will meet, don't bother if you see it again in the future, I told you before, stay away from that Lu Fei, you won't listen, that woman is not a good thing." Manly sighed.

"Seeing that you are doing well now, I am also relieved, this is also when you meet a good man, if you are irresponsible, your life will be ruined."

"Don't let me meet her next time, or she'll feel better."

After saying that, Manli snorted.

Song Mianmian said: "She asked me to listen to her explanation."

"Explanation? What to explain? Explain how you left you last year?

"Okay, don't mention her, let's get angry." Manli waved her hand: "But, how did she appear here?" Could it be that her godfather bought her a house here?

"I don't know."

"Ah~"

As soon as the words fell, there was a voice from the crib, and several babies seemed to be awake.

Manli rushed over as soon as possible.

The babies were stunned for a moment when they saw that it was a strange aunt who appeared in front of them, and the nearest Sibao Wow cried.