181-190

After filming the last commercial and TV series, he quit the circle and no longer set foot in it.

Anyway, it's just to make some money and popularity.

Isn't it fragrant to engage in live broadcasts when the time comes? This gives you more time to spend with your children.

"Ah, really, can't you?" The female classmate looked disappointed.

Meng Yi took out his mobile phone and prepared to take a picture.

Regarding the relationship between Cheng Xiao and his classmates, with this popularity, posting photos and videos on Weibo will definitely increase a wave of fans.

Classmate relationships can attract a lot of fans!

Think of Meizizi!

Wang Jing kept looking at Meng Yi unpleasantly, and when he saw him take out his mobile phone to shoot the baby and Cheng Xiao, he frowned and said, "I said don't shoot the child, I think you are here to find trouble today, right?"

"What you said, I just want to take a photo, I'm a classmate with Cheng Xiao, he definitely doesn't care, besides, what's the matter with you?"

"What's my business? Now that I'm the children's uncle, do you think it's none of my business? Do you have an opinion on my protection of my nephew? Wang Jing sneered.

Meng Yi frowned: "You..."

This group of people has no children at home, and the purpose of coming is probably to take pictures.

After all, Cheng Xiao's popularity is high now.

Some fans basically come over every day and don't buy anything.

After squancing for a few days, I found that Cheng Xiao had not come over, so I left.

Many of them are basically proxy auctions, just to make money.

Cheng Xiao doesn't care about himself, he just doesn't want to hurt the child.

When the time came, more and more guests came in.

Get busy.

Song Mianmian pushed the children into the back room.

When a few classmates saw that they couldn't take a picture of the child's front, they stopped staying any longer, said hello and left.

After the people left, Wang Jing came over and said, "I knew that they must not have a good heart when they came, especially Meng Yi."

"I guess I brag on Weibo every day and tell others that I am a classmate of you!"

Wang Jing knows this guy too well.

Rub up the heat and go crazy!

Now in the name of his classmates, he openly runs to shoot the baby.

What's the difference with those proxy auctions?

"What do you care about all that? As long as it's not bad for your sister-in-law and the baby, just ignore it.

Cheng Xiao said.

"But, this guy is too much." Wang Jing was angry when he thought about it.

Cheng Xiao patted him on the shoulder: "Okay, let's work."

After eating

at noon, I was busy until I came home in the evening.

"Husband, there's nothing wrong with today, right?" Song Mianmian was afraid that the baby would be photographed on the face, and the children were still too young.