"Isn't that me? Why do you know all this with me?

"But I'm a mother, and I should know my children better than a father."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Speaking of this, Song Mianmian seemed to remember something, and muttered: "You didn't teach me to cook last time." The

voice was small, but it was still listened to by Cheng Xiao.

smiled and teased: "I can teach you now, are you sure you want to learn?"

Song Mianmian snorted: "Learn." It

was months ago that she almost destroyed the kitchen, and now doesn't mean she can't.

Still want to try.

Later, when you are hungry, you can do it yourself.

Hopefully, he followed Cheng Xiao to the kitchen.

Half an hour later.

Looking at the black beef in the pot, it exuded a strange smell of burnt, and the range hood couldn't absorb it for a while.

If Cheng Xiao hadn't turned off the fire in time, maybe the kitchen would no longer be usable.

The black stuff in the pot is probably the legendary dark dish.

Although the kitchen is not like a war, the smell is simply not complimentary.

Cheng Xiao turned off the fire and watched quietly beside him, the corners of his mouth hooked.

Song Mianmian looked disappointed.

Still doesn't work?

It's so devastating.

She has been studying very hard, and Cheng Xiao has also demonstrated carefully, but she still can't.

Spit up.

"How? Still not learning? Cheng Xiao said with a smile.

If she wants to learn, then he will accompany her.

Song Mianmian glanced at him and bit his lip: "I will definitely succeed." Next

, stir-fry the greens.

This one has no technical content and is relatively simple.

After it is fried, the color can barely be seen.

Cheng Xiao tasted it.

After chewing a few times, an indescribable taste filled the taste buds.

It's almost the same as the green vegetables and shiitake mushrooms I ate in the old community before.

Sweet, salty and a little bitter.

Swallow it forcibly.

"How?" Song Mianmian looked at him with hope.

"It's delicious."

"Really?"

She tasted it.

"Gross!"

The strange smell rushed and she spit out the dish directly.

"You're lying to me, that's all right? I think you're just saying that to comfort me, and I'm ignoring you.

Song Mianmian snorted, put the pot into the pool, and walked out of the kitchen in a hurry.

Angry.

Living room on the sofa.

Seeing that she had been sullen, Cheng Xiao held her hand: "Don't be angry, don't you just don't know how to cook, then don't do it, and leave it to me to cook in the future."