Chapter 3: Sunset

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, honestly. I always wanted to have children but I want to be at a certain point at life before that, you know?" She asks and I nod, understanding what she is talking about.

"I'm not sure, what exactly that point is or when it will happen but when it happened, I know. I'm not there yet and I don't know how long it will be until then but I definitely want to build a family in the future." She says, a content smile on her face at that thought. Her dreamy expression makes me smile as well.
"What about you?"

"I think I'm not ready yet. As you said, I want to achieve something before raising a child, I want to have had a chance to freely live before taking that responsibility. And apart from that, I think, we're still very young and have a lot of time before needing to think about this in a serious way." I answer and Wanda hums in thought, slowly nodding.

"So, you see that little family with me?" She asks and looks at me attentively. I nod and feel her hand squeezing mine a little.

"Of course. I love you and I don't see that changing any time soon. You are the one I see a future with and even though the way of our relationship may have had some bumps, I think we will be together for a long time. So yes, I see you as a part of that family." I answer and she stops me and I look at her. Wanda's eyes are soft and filled with so much love that my heart starts to beat faster.

"That is incredibly sweet and it would be my honor to build up a family with you because you are the one, I see in my future scenarios as well." She says and pulls me closer, hugging me tightly and I smile, breathing in her scent and melting into her arms.
I'll never get tired of hugging her, that's for sure. She presses a few kisses onto my temple before letting me go and my whole body warms up at that action.

"Wanna tell me about those future scenarios?" I ask and take her hand again, starting to stroll down the little path. She hums and nods before thinking about what to answer.

"I see us at a park, sitting on a blanket and watching the kids play. They're just running around, playing catch or something and we can hear them laugh and giggle while your head rests on my lap..." She trails off, getting lost in her own thoughts and I smile, almost being able to see that myself.

"That sounds very nice and sweet. I hope we get to live that one day." I say and Wanda looks at me and nods before letting go of my hand and wrapping her arm around my shoulder and I wrap mine around her waist.

"And after a fun day at park, we get home and I cook for all of us while you play with the kids and get them into their pajamas. After dinner, we watch a movie before I bring the twins to bed and you the other child. Then we switch and say goodnight to the kids we didn't bring to bed." She continues and I chuckle softly.

"So, three kids? Two of them twins?" I ask and Wanda nods, blushing a little.

"Twins run in my family." She says and I nod, that's true.

"And is the 'other kid' older or younger in your scenarios?" I ask and Wanda thinks about it as we enter the woods again, the sun almost set and the sky dark.

"Younger and the twins would always take care of him, her or them when playing, making sure it's not too rough." She decides and glances around before igniting a little ball of magic to light us the way.

"That's a really cute thought and I hope it'll come true." I sigh and she nods in agreement.

"What would the names of our kids be?" I ask and Wanda chuckles a bit before thinking about it.

"Well, I always like the name Tommy and if I recall correctly, you said you like the name Cara." She says and my heart beats a little faster at the fact that she remembered that.

"I do." I agree and she nods.

"So, that would be the names of the twins." She thinks out loud and I nod, happy with the choices.

"What about child number 3?" I ask and Wanda giggles at that name. "Let's say it's a girl."

"Well, she would have to have a name too. Since we already used the two we always wanted, we'd have to come up with a third name we both like." She replies and for a while we just walk in silence, thinking about names.

"What about...Fallon?" I suggest and her eyes light up.

"That's so cute, yes! She'd be called Fallon." Wanda agrees, swooning a little over the name, making my heart all soft. Talking about our future together gives me a warm, happy feeling that I can't really describe but I know I like it and I know I want this future with Wanda.

"Tommy, Cara and Fallon." Wanda lists of, trying out the sound of it and seeming happy with it.

"Now we just have to hope, never to meet anyone with any of those names, in case they are dickheads and will ruin the names for us." I grin and Wanda nudges my shoulder a little but grins as well.

"Yes, let's hope that." She agrees and her gaze shifts, telling me she is caught up in her thoughts again and I let her daydream about the life we might share at some point in the future.
Imagining it is really nice and hopefully, we really make it reality at some point.

A/n: A fluffy, nice start into this book :D

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3