Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral

Începe de la început

Ash & Gary: Not him!

Prof. Oak: That's right. All three of you are such fine trainers that you'll be Pokémon masters before long. You might be able to learn from each other. Ash and Gary just turn away from each other. Soon, Ash's Krabby comes in carrying a tray of cups of tea.

Prof. Oak: Here's your Krabby, Ash.

Ash: How ya doing, Krabby? Long time, no see.

Niko: Ash, you caught a Krabby? Niko said surprised. He pulls out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon

Pokédex: Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon. Krabby lives on beaches and seashores. If a pincer falls off, a new, stronger pincer grows back in its place.

Venomoth: Venomoth Veno! Venomoth flies and lands on Niko's head.

Niko: Venomoth! Good to see you buddy! Venomoth seemed happy to see his trainer.

Gary: That's his, huh?

Prof. Oak: Ash, Niko, four Pokémon trainers left Pallet Town on their Pokemon Journeys, but you, Niko and Gary have earned the most badges and I'm very proud.

Niko: Just three?

Ash: What happened to Trace?

Prof. Oak: Well, he got off to an excellent start, but he hasn't gotten back yet. Last I heard he still only had six badges.

Ash: Oh, that's too bad.

Niko: Hope he gets back okay.

Gary: He just wimped out.

Prof. Oak: But Gary has ten badges, and you and Niko earned eight badges, Ash. That's really quite remarkable.

Ash: Well, gee. Thank you.

Misty: Hey, the Pokémon deserve lots of credit, too.

Pikachu: Pika. (Of course)

Ash: Misty's right. Maybe they deserve more credit than me.

Niko: I don't think so. We work with our Pokémon as a team. Ain't that right, Venomoth? Venomoth flaps its wings in agreement.

Misty: Ugh! Can you keep that gross Bug Pokémon away!?

Niko: What was that!? Venomoth is not gross, it's adorable!

Misty: Togepi's adorable! That thing is creepy looking!

Niko: How dare you! Insulted, Venomoth unleashed its Stun Spore on Misty, paralyzing her.

Misty: Geh! She stiffened while Togepi just giggled.

Niko: Serves you right. Niko said turning away.

Duplica: Hehe. 💧

Prof. Oak: In any case, I'm glad you're both here. It's time for you two and Gary to participate in the Pokémon League.