Part 15

Mila woke in the morning with a terrible headache. Memories of the night before gradually came back to her. Kelly, Kika, and Mila had sang several very bad karaoke songs, and Mila had engaged in more PDA than she had ever before (with Charles of course). The whole group had thoroughly enjoyed her company, and several of the drivers had asked Carlos why he had never brought her out before. She brought a brand-new energy to the group and while she did embarrass herself somewhat, they enjoyed her genuine personality.

Shit. I am so embarrassed. I fear I will never recover from this.

"You awake Mila?" Charles rolled over to her. "You had a wild night last night."

"Ugh. I wish I didn't. I feel like death."

"Hahaha I can imagine." Charles was already dressed. Mila could tell by his damp hair that he had already had a shower, and his bags were fully packed.

"Shit, what time is it?" she frantically looked for her phone.

"It's only nine-thirty, don't panic Chérie. Our flight is at two pm, nothing to worry about."

"Thank god. Was I bad last night?" Charles smiled.

"Not as bad as me at my first F1 party, or my second, or third. Don't worry, it was nothing the guys hadn't seen before."

"Okay, do I need to apologise to anyone? Was I sick?"

"Only here, and that was in the toilet, so you're all good!"

"Alright. I can cope with that. Not a terribly unsuccessful night. I remember meeting everyone, so that is good."

"Of course it was good. You are the girlfriend of legendary Scuderia Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. With me it is always a good night." Charles flashed Mila a cheeky smirk as he said this.

"Eww Charles you're so embarrassing!" Mila pulled the covers over her face in faked disgust. The man jumped on top of her, smothering her in kisses, before she realised she was only in her underwear.

"Wait. Charles? Did we?"

"NO! You were not in the state for that. I did not want to take advantage of you. Plus, we both want to remember the first time." Charles winked jokingly, but Mila was thankful of his boundary. That was something Alejandro wouldn't have thought of. I know it is bad. But the level of mistrust that I held for Alejandro can affect my relationship with Charles. I need to tell him about now I feel.

~~~~

Mila went back to her own room to pack her clothes, while Charles grabbed lunch for her. The small acts of love that Charles gave to Mila warmed her heart. He was so unconditionally caring and she was not used to it. She didn't know how she would survive in the week she wouldn't see him in person.

"I was thinking..." Charles returned to Mila's room. "Would it be crazy if you moved to Monaco? That is crazy isn't it?"

"No offence, it is crazy Charles." we have been dating for less than 24 hours."

Charles frowned. "True. I was just thinking you might want to get out of Carlos's house.That's all."

" That is a good idea to be fair Charlie, but I am pretty happy at his. I have my life together in Madrid, I don't want to leave that all behind right now. Don't count it out though,just give me a few months."

"Yeah, I was slightly over-excited. I just don't know what I'll do not seeing you everyday. I don't know if I can bear the distance between us.

====

Title name drop! If here is anything specific that you want to see for Mila and Charles, please let me know. xoxo <3 I have really been enjoying writing this so far and I hope you are enjoying too! I might slow down on updates because I have exams, but they also might stay regular because I use writing to avoid study x