14

Lucy pov
I contemplate if i should call tim again. Its only 10 and i havent even thought about sleeping. Maybe i could just call and pretend that i cant sleep and maybe test what Harper said. No i shouldn't ots wrong. But no one will get hurt.
10 min later~
"Hey Tim sorry to bother-" "dont worry im on my way see you in a bit" he hung up. Great. Im not even in pj's yet. I quickly change and wait for him. As i wait i pour my self a glass of wine when i took a sip he knocked. I let him in "welcome sorry again for disturbing your evening" "dont worry i wasnt doing anything" "ok thats good do you want something to drink? Wine?" He takes his jacket of and nods

We sit on the couch with our wine since its to early to sleep. "So lucy tell me about your eye opening experience with harper" oh shit. I akwardly laugh "well umm she helped me realize a few things uh um feelings actually so" can i be more akward? "Can i ask what feelings" he ask hesitantly "first tell me about your 'same' experience with lopez you got me all curious about it today" he is silent "its actually again the same as yours i geuss" he says fastly "now back to you" "ok so their has been mixed feelings about a certain someone and she just kinda helped sort them out" "and how do you feel about that" i think for a bit "well shocked at first but as i kept thinking about it, it makes sense now"

Tim pov
I knew what 'feelings' and who that 'certain someone' was. Me i'm just trying to confirm if she feels the same and now i know she does i'm hesitant before i say "well that certain someone wants you to know that they feel the same" she looks very confused "what" she says airily "what do you mean" "well with lopez we had the same conversation as you and harper, it was lopez calling to find out if you feel the same" i am so happy for this wine it makes me a little less nervous about this. She is silent. This wine mist have been really strong because while she was silently sitting there staring at me in shock something took over me and i pulled her closer and my lips colided with hers.

It was quick and i pulled awat realizing what the hell i had just done. I still have her close to me before i apologize she kisses back but not just a quick kiss like me she it kissing me like she is starved and i might be too. I lift he so she is stardeling me my hands on her waist and cheek hers is both in my neck. After a few minutes she pulls back for air and she rest her forehead against mine. I dont know what to say that was amazing. "We should probably go to bed now we have to wake up early in the morning" and she stands up. Really? We just made out and you are leaving me to go to bed? This girl. I make the couch ready for me and she she stops me "come on tim we kissed and now suddenly your scared to share a bed with me?" She ask jokingly. I dont have to be told twice and make my way to her room. She instantly cuddeled to my side and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek "goodnight tim" "night lucy" i dont remember when i last slept this good.