6

6 days until the death date

"ok guys I've done a bit of research and you remember our psycho Rosaline? yeah well looks like she and our kidnapper are quite close. maybe she could have something to do with this" "lopez that is a wide stretch plus she is in maximum security what can she do" tim says "I know but we need to view every aspect if we want to have a good chance on getting her back alive" "don't say it like that she will be fine" they all went through every and all theories and decided to visit Rosaline

"ahh finally thought I would never see my favourite cops again" Rosaline says "we thought so too" says harper "well it must be important if you came to me," she smiles creepily like her plan just fell into place "maybe you need help on finding your friend?" "what do you mean? how do you know?" tim ask angerly but she just laughs "oh come on timmy you should know me better by now. of course I know, I planned it" "what do mean? and why her she wasn't even involved in your arrest" "do you think im trying to get revenge on my arresting cops? no honey. you see while in here you get bored and so what better to do then to pester your favourite cops. I have a trusting friend who helps me out." tim and harper looks confused at each other "pester?" she nods her head "How?" "high school is a sick place for defenceless kids so I decided to kill the people that reminded me of them. lucy, poor girl, looks exactly like one of them. pretty, brunette...' she stops mid sentence and looks tim dead in the eye "and gets all the attention from the guys" "so you killed her because she looks like your high school bully?" she laughs at harpers statement "no silly what fun would it be to just kill them? I like to make their last living days hell but in six days she will be killed so... I would hurry to find her if I were you."

"guys she is planning on killing lucy in less then six days so we better hurry and find her quickly before he hurts her more then he all ready has" tim says to the rest in the breakroom "how the hell can we find her we have no clue where to start" Nolan stated "lets start from the beginning, he isn't hiding her in town that is to simple for Rosaline we need to find out if she, or he, has any for of property out of town"

lucy pov

I woke up in pain again but this time in a bed. I got up and looked around not seeing him anywhere. I thought this was my chance to escape I ran out the door and haled in my step as I realised we are truly in the middle of nowhere. its just dirt and mountains as far as the eye can see. am I really gonna die like this, here? I couldn't even get married or have children. I cant believe this and how will the team ever find me im untraceable here. I saw a car come in the distance and I went inside before he sees me because my body cant take anymore beating than it has already endured.

"im home" he yells. he comes in the living room where im seated "I see you have already explored you home" I don't know what to say so I didn't reply "don't be so sad you still have more or less six days to live so brighten up some where killed on the spot" "might as well do it now I don't get why you are waiting a week to do it" "you know neither do I and if it were up to me you would have been died the night I took you but it is her wishes not mine" I look at him confused "why are you doing this I mean there has to something in it for you. no one kills people for someone just for fun" "you are right she saved me from my abusive parents she is the only one you bothered to care for me when no one else did so this way im thanking her"