4

Im finaly back on patrol i have missed this but when a nother oppertunity comes to go undercover again i'll do it all over again

Tim has been strangly nicer to me since i got back and im not complaining at all "boot in a week you and your rookie friends will be official cops so you need to on top of your game understand" "yes i cant wait but you are gonna miss tim bradford" "im sure i will" we continue our shift and back at the department me and the rookies came together to celebrate.

"Guys there is just one week left and then we're in" jackson says "i cant believe it is over already i dont know i think i will actually miss this" i said they agreed but we are still exited to become cops

"Well bye guys nolan greeted us and me and jackson went back to our apartment. "So how does lopez feel about you graduating?" "Ahh well she is happy im done but i guess we will both miss riding together since you know she will become detective lopez once we are done" "oh yeah she must be so happy she really wanted the promotion" "and tim how does he feel?" I honestly dont know "well he is not very transperant with his feelings i said to him that he'll miss me and he just said 'im sure i will' thats all we talked about" i dont know why im so bumb by this. "Dont worry im sure he will miss you next to him every day" he jokes "you make it sound like we are dating jackson" speaking of dating i still never got my answer from him.

"So tim remember before my undercover job i asked you if there would be a mrs bradford" "lucy thats almost four months ago what made you think of it now" "i have excelent memory" "that was my sister we got in touch again. After my dad died she felt more comefortable to reach out to me" "oh my gosh tim im so sorry" "dont be he was an awfull man he hit me my entire life and had an affair with our neighbors wife" "tim..." "its fine lucy im over it its in the past" this poor man "well im glad you and you sister are talking again" he just nods. I shouldn't have brought this topic up.

A week later

"Morning everyone i have a special anounsement. Jacson lucy and john step forward. You three have completed rookie training and are now officially promoted to officers. Congradulations" sargent grey anounced. Aroumd of aplause filled the room. our TO's came to congradulate us. "Now nolan you and chen will ride together and jackson you are with schmitte tim and harper you are riding to gether" "wait sarge isnt there some type of mistake there this cant be real" jackson whined "no there is no mistake good luck today. You are dismissed"

"Guys i feel like we should celebrate tonight lets go to the bar for some drinks" nolan sugested at the end of our shift "oh yes please" jackson agteed

"To finally becoming official cops" i toast. We all got drinks and enjoyed the night. "Lucy that guy has been looking at you the entire night" nolan brought up "should i go talk to him" i ask slightly tipsy. We chated a bit but i got a call from my mom and excused myself i went out in the back. "Hey mom" nothing "mom can you hear me?" Suddenly i felt a clothe over my mouth i looked back and saw the guy from the bar. I drop my phone as i lose consiouseness.