Twenty-Five. Usual Madness

"Shouldn't there be another insane person around here?"

"Namjoon sent him to bring something" Taehyung purses his lips, that complicates things a lot. He didn't even notice at what point he left. "Anyway, we don't need his stealth much, but to exploit what the fuck this crazy clone wants" Hongjoong scratches his head. "It'd be easier if he wasn't killing half the clientele."

"Clientele? What are you talking about?"

"Well, we've each had a maximum twenty-five percent drop in Altered DNA sales with how much the population is starting to shrink. Korea has never been a country of many people" Taehyung shakes his head, that's very true. "And unless babies have at least five thousand won in their pockets, we're going to continue in a decline."

"Good." celebrates Taehyung indiscreetly and is shocked by the grip on his face, leaning back and looking at Seonghwa. The man wears a fifties cut dress today with a white stole on his forearms. Seonghwa looks like a society lady or something.

His lined eyes and red lips make Taehyung blush.

"You're cuter than smart, which is a real shame" Seonghwa taunts stretching a long, mocking smile on his lips. "If Korea burns, we'll just move to the next place, but we won't burn with it," he says.

"W-what are you burning it for then-

"Oh, no, if it's not us it'll be someone else. We'd just rather be the ones to take that honor," he notifies, making affectionate circles on Taehyung's cheek. "And you can be part of the demolition team, the ones who run screaming with burns... or worse" Seonghwa laughs lightly, leaning towards him- "to be the ones who scream and scream under the rubble, with no one to hear them before they die turned to nothing."

He feels a shiver run through his body. Seonghwa a releases him and goes to Hongjoong. "I'm horny, come to my room; the beads can wait."

"You're definitely grumpy." teases Hongjoong leaving everything on the table and getting up to go with him.

"Of course I am: they burned down the villa I was going to buy."

Taehyung gives up on understanding them and on the contrary, he's glad he doesn't. He would like to say that he is like them. The lowest rung to fall to. He goes back to his computer, writing up the full report to Seokjin so he knows exactly how the experience went. After all, the recording is very shaky. They had the cameras on them.

Out of the corner of his eye he is able to see Hoseok heading for the exit. Jumping and carrying a huge backpack on his shoulder.

About twenty minutes later, Jin approaches him, "Have you seen Hoseok?"

"He left a while ago."

"Oh."

┈ ⋞ ⟨ ✷ ⟩ ⋟ ┈

He shakes his hands and rests them on his waist, admires his finished work: a huge rocket launcher on the rooftop of one of the buildings in the glittering metropolis of Seoul. He finds the constant crackling sounds of the sky enchanting. So do the sounds of the city. Its sparkles and other leaps and bounds of everything that exists. As if there is a separate society that he can see and others cannot.

All a product of his imagination brimming with energy because of Altered DNA. He jumps behind the rocket launcher and lights it with a match. It takes a while for the fuse to burn out, but when it does, the biggest firework Seoul has ever seen shoots up into the sky. There is no reason, there is nothing to love.

It is just a display of beautiful colors, where green dominates above all others. Hoseok sways on his feet, admiring the shapes and movements of the sparkles even when they are gone.

He is unaware of the amount of time that takes.

"Didn't you have a bigger one? Asshole, the police might be on their way here just for the pyrotechnic show without a permit."

Hoseok laughs, taking a leap to turn. Hands behind his back and his attention fixed on who just arrived, smoking a cigarette that he ends up throwing to the ground. Hoseok raises his hands and shakes them.

"Of course not~ And I could jump to run away from them Never a problem! The wind loves me so much, so it would have carried me that far and then PUFFFFF! Go throw this away." He shows a can that could very well be anything. From an incendiary bomb that causes fire to one that explodes... or simply a paint bomb that hurts no one. Only to those who will have to clean it up. Agust has just reached him. Hoseok finds it strange.

As if around him there are multiple glowing swirls. Bright yellows, almost blinding and the eyes between gray and green making him stronger. It gives him a shiver of pleasure that the scar on his eye is his own doing. Also that, prying indiscreetly under Agust's clothes, on his chest are the many stab wounds Hoseok gave him.

"How cute~ my lil' marks are still here. From the last time we met What took you so long to go get me!" claims Hoseok giving him a shove. That part in Agust of crushes him. He seems to have nothing inside for a second. Agust grabs him by the collar and pulls him roughly closer. His uncontrolled eyes contrasting with Hoseok's eyes.

Agust's look broken, with the pupil not round shaped and the irises either. As if melting; a sort of bad imitation to Hoseok's so exact and perfect eyes in his maelstrom of chaos. Agust with gritted teeth and a tense face.

"Don't you have any legs? Fucking cunt, how many more signs did you want to show up."

Hoseok laughs offhandedly, barely catching his breath and taking the kiss on the lips, Agust almost on top of him. He lets himself be knocked to the floor, stripped, bitten, beaten, choked, anything Agust wants to do is welcome. Despite the smell and the very confused snorting that swarms around him. Hoseok smiles and moans as he is penetrated by Agust, who has part of his hanbok ripped open and the scars evident.

Hoseok slides his hand across that part of his skin, scratching him, causing black blood to ooze from that sensitive and lacerated area. Agust doesn't hold back at all, his expression so much like Hoseok's that he tries to be an equal, moving roughly against the body that slowly heals the bruises, but bleeds due to the hurtfulness of his pace.

"All you know how to do is moan like a bitch whore Is that what they made you tough for? To be a fucking cock-warmer?" Agust mumbles, grabbing his leg so he can get more comfortable. Hoseok pays no attention to it. Lost in his own mind, moaning uncontrollably, drooling with his tongue out.

The only thing he focuses his attention on, is that there are more people here. He makes an effort, pulling Agust to the floor to mount him, rests his hands on either side of the blond's head, moving his hips up and down; tongue out and drooling at his lover. Hoseok is indifferent to people, their comments and having something injected into the neck.

Up until the moment Hoseok passed out, he kept babbling the same thing, doing the same thing and including, reaching orgasm; feeling Agust thrust deep inside Hoseok's body and the whitish seed escaping up his ass.

"You're a filthy slut." Agust says grabbing him by the collar before he passes out. Hoseok panting profusely and some veins in his body darkening in the process, Smiling without missing a beat.