{2-8}

I woke up after two hours and it's 18:34.
I got out off bed and saw Dean on the balcony. I walked over to him and gave him a hug from the the back. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey love." He said staring at the beautiful ocean view.

"I'm hungry." I said and he chuckled. "Well then go get dressed and we'll go out for dinner." He said. I let go of him and went back inside.

I took out my new to piece outfit and got dressed into it. I wore my white sandals, my watch, and I got my purple purse. I sprayed my coco Channel perfume.

Dean got dressed and we got a cab to a restaurant.

We ordered our food and the waiter was kinda flirting with me and Dean didn't like it.

He glared at the dude when he placed the bottle off red wine and two glasses.
He winked at me before he left. I laughed at Dean when I saw him squeezing the bread.

"Calm down Dean." I said and he let go of the bread. "He's flirting with you, why is he flirting with you." He asked. "Maybe he has a tiny crush that's all." I said and shrugged. "Or maybe he wants to fuck you." He said still angry.

"He doesn't want to fuck me, and even if he did want to, he wouldn't even get a chance to touch this body, because it's all yours." I said placing my hand on his arm and then running it down to his hand. "All mine." He said smirking.

The waiter brought our food and he noticed Dean glaring at him. The guy looked scared and glanced at me before leaving.

"Don't be rude." I said as I dug into my food. "I wasn't rude." He he said and I gave him the mom look. "Fine I was a little rude." He gave in.

"Oh my word, honey it's Dean Hudson." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw I middle aged man with a dad bod. He was here with his wife, son and daughter. "Who?" His wife asked taking a sip of her drink. "Really? Where!" I heard his son ask.

"There." His dad pointed at Dean. "We should go to him." His son said. "No live him. He's on a date with his lady. Let them enjoy themselves." The mom said. The kid pouted.

Awe

"I miss Lexa and Ollie now." I said looking at the little baby girl in a high chair eating mashed potatoes. Dean looked at the kids waved at them. The girl giggled and the boy squealed.

"I miss them too but we'll see them soon." He said.

We finished eating and paid.

We were now in the hotel in the hallway.
"Okay babe cover your eyes." Dean said. "Why?" I asked laughing a little. "Just do it please." He begged.

I closed my eyes and lead me to our room.
He opened the door and led me to the bathroom.

"Open your eyes." He said. I slowly opened them.

I saw that the bathroom was covered in roses, the bathtub was filled with water and bubbles. On the bubbles there's rose. There's also a tray that had strawberries, melted chocolate, and more goodies.
The was also a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Dean this is beautiful." I said looking up at him and smiled. "But you do know valentines day is tomorrow right?" I asked. "Yes I know." He said. "And I got something better for us tomorrow." He said smirking. "Oh yeah?" I asked placing my hand on his chest. "Yeah." He pulled me by my waist and smashed his lips against mine.