{2-7}

13 February Monday.

It was five o'clock and I woke Dean up. "It's too early." He muttered with his eyes still closed. "Baby you know how airport traffic is. You need to wake up our flight is in two hours." I said. "Mmm fine." He groaned. We got out off bed and went to the bathroom we brushed our teeth and Dean ran a bath for us.

I took my bonnet and put it on so I don't get my hair wet.

We got undressed and got in the hot water. I sat by the tap because it's my favorite side.

We washed a smashed water at each other. The were occasional make outs and touching.

We finished and got out. We dried ourselves out and he smacked my ass. "Hey!" I giggled. "Come here." He said and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was full of lust and desire.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss and Dean looked at me confused. "We don't have time for sex Dean we need to go to the airport." I said and he groaned and buried his into the crook of my neck. He pulled me closer and felt his hard dick against my stomach.

"Dean..." I sighed. "I need to do my skincare." I said trying to get out of his grip. "Fine." He groaned and let go of me. "Thank you." I said and went to the sink. I felt Dean wrap his arms around my waist as I did my skin care.

I finished and we went to our- my room.

Did Dean and I accidentally move in together?

"Dean, I think we accidentally moved in together." I said putting on my coco butter scented lotion.
"What do you mean?" He asked confused as he dropped his towel on the floor and put on his boxers. "Well for starters." I begin as I apply my roll on deodorant. "You spend all your nights here. You barely go to you house, most of your stuff is here." I listed as I put on my purple lacey thong.

"I didn't realize that." He said putting his white seamless top that showed off his abs and biceps. "Maybe we should officially move in. Lynette can stay at your place if she doesn't wanna stay alone." He said putting on his grey sweatpants and I put on my matching purple bra.

"Why are you wearing sweatpants?" I asked. "I wanna be comfortable." He says with a shrug. I rolled my eyes as I put on my long sleeve white maxi dress.

"Oh and Lynette is basically living at my home. She sleeps there in Wyatt's room." I told him as I put on my white socks. "I know he's your brother but if he gets her pregnant I'll kill him." He said putting on his air force. I scoffed as I wore my black boots. "Lyn would never sleep with anyone and Wyatt's respects that which is weird because he always leaves a girl when she won't give it to him. I always beat his ass when he does that." I said taking off my bonnet and put on freeze spray to keep intact.

"I'm just saying. I don't want Lynette getting hurt. This is her first relationship. Sean and I never let her talk to other guys." He combing his hair. "Wyatt loves Lynette a lot, it's kinda scary. " I said putting on mascara and then my lipgloss. "Oh young love." He said and I chuckled putting them in my purse.

I packed our toiletries and my make up.
"I'll call an Uber." Dean said getting his phone and requested a ride.

~

We were at the airport now. We went through security and we boarded the plane.

We were in first class.

I held onto Dean's hand tight. I've never liked flying. "You'll be okay love." He said and kissed my lips. I smiled at him and looked out the window.

The plain took off and I was nauseous so I got a barf bag.

"I miss Lexa and Ollie." I said looking out the window. "Me too, but we need some time alone. We never get that." He said caressing my hand. "I guess you're right." I said.

I put on my headphones and sleep mask. Swim by Chase Atlantic started playing.

I slept through the whole flight.

I got woken up by Dean saying we're about to land. I took off my sleep mask and head phones.

I held onto Dean's hand as we land.

We got off the plane and got our suitcase and bags.

We left the airport and got to a five star luxury hotel.

I looked at Dean and he smiled at me proudly. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I squealed. I pulled him into a kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Oh my God is that Dean Hudson!" We heard squealing and pulled back from the kiss and saw three girls three boys that looked our age.

Way to ruin the moment.

The girls ran over to Dean. "Can we have picture?" The girls asked. "Yeah sure." He said placing the bags on the ground.

"Can you take the picture?" A ginger girl asked. "No way we want her in the pic." A lightskinned girl with an afro said. "I'll take it for you." One of the guys said walking over us. "Thanks." I said. Ginger gave the guy her phone and we all smiled for the picture. Dean placed his arm around my waist.

The boy took the picture but ginger wanted another one. She held Dean's bicep and one of the guys saw me glaring at nher. "Jasmine back off." He said. "Shut up Kyle." She said. "He's right though, Dean and Devon don't seem comfortable with you touching him." The lightskinned girl said.

"Oh sorry." Ginger said letting go of MY fiancé. They left and Dean picked up the bags. We walked inside and an Usher took our stuff.

Dean checked us in and got the room key. The usher lead us to our room. We got to our room and Dean tiped the guy and he left.

"I can't believe we're finally here." I said unpacking our stuff. "You better believe, and you're going to injoy every second of it.

I finished unpacking and I took off my shoes before laying on the bed cuddling with Dean.

"I'm sleepy." I whispered. "What? You literally slept the whole flight." Dean said. "I'm aware of that but I'm still sleepy." I said resting my head on his head. "Sleep." He said and I closed my eyes and later on fell asleep.