{2-3}

1 January Sunday

It was now new years and I spent it crying. Dean is on his way home and I don't feel like talking to him.

I was in my room feeding Lexa and scrolling through insta. Actually I was stalking Pamela and she really is Matts girl.

Lexa finished drinking and fell asleep. I went to her nursery and placed her on her crib. I went to the bathroom and took a long bath.

I stayed the for a while until someone knocked on the door. I can't ask who is it cause I'll wake Lexa up.

I got out of the bathtub and dried myself in a towel. I wrapped it around my body and put on my slippers on.

I left the bathroom and went to the door. I opened it and saw Freya. "Hey girl happy new years." She said holding the double stroller.
"Hey Frey." I said letting her in. "Did I bother you?" She asked. "No I already finished washing I just didn't feel like getting out." I told her.

"And it looks like you didn't feel like cleaning the house." She said seeing the dirty kitchen and the clothes that were on the floor. "Hey I was planning on cleaning." I said defensive. "Don't worry girl my place is worse." She said and I laughed.

"I'm gonna get dressed then we can hang." I said.

I went to my room. I put on moisturizer, my panties, I didn't feel like wearing a bra so I put on my nipple covers, I got dressed into a per of denim shorts and a white tank top. I let my hair down and put on my brow sandals.

I went back to the livingroom and saw the twins and Freya siting on the mat playing with their toys. "Wears Lexa?" Frey asked. "Sleeping." I said going to the kitchen and made two sandwiches. I gave Freya one and I ate the other.

"I saw the article." She said and my heart dropped. I forgot about all that. "Oh yeah the article." I said walking to the couch and flopped on it. "How are you holding up?" She asked. "I'm fine." I said. I fet my eyes watering. "Awe Dev." Freya got up and pulled me into a hug.

"I think I ruined my relationship with Dean." I said and sobbed. "No you didn't he's the a-hole that decided to cheat." Freya said. "That's the thing Freya. He didn't, I believed the media and accused him off cheating now he's hurt." I cried. "I'm scared he'll leave me." I said. "He won't leave you he loves you." She said.

The was a loud banging on the door which made Lexa cry and that triggered the twins to cry. "Fucking hell." Freya said. "I'll get Lexa you go get the door." She said. I nodded my head and went to the door. I opened it and saw Joshua and Alex with three McDonald's bags.

"You fucking idiots. You woke Lexa up." I said. Alex gave me the McDonald's bag. "You're forgiven." I said snatching the bag from his hands.

"What do you guys want?" I asked letting them in. "We wanted to see our niece and nephews." Alex said. "You read the article didn't you?" I asked. "Maybe." Joshua said as they flopped on the couch.

"Dean called me." Josh said picking up Vonnie. "He told me about the argument. He told me everything." He said. "And let me guess you're taking his side." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nope. I'm not taking anyone's side, you're both wrong. Dean should've told you about Pamela before you heard about it. You shouldn't have reacted that way. He tried to explain but you wouldn't listen. You accused him of cheating and that hurt him." Josh said and I looked down.

"When he gets here, we are going to leave and we're taking Lexie so you guys can fix your issues." Alex said. "But just know I'm always on your side." He whispered that part. "I love you guys." I said.
"We love you too no give me my niece." He said. "I put her back to sleep." Freya said.

I took out a chilli cheese double burger and placed my fries inside it. I ate it and ignored the spicy feeling.

I drank my coke and then ate my chicken nuggets. "We should go to the park after Dean arrives." Freya said. "We should also invite Derek and Finn." I said. Joshua and Freya's mood changed. "C'mon Freya he just wants to see his children." I said holding her hand. "Fine he can join." She said. "Yay!" I squealed.

"I'll go pack Lexa's bag." I said and went to her room. I packed her diaper bag and made her a bottle.

I went back to the livingroom and we watched a movie.

After am hour the door opened revealing Dean. "And that's our cue." Alex said taking Lexa and her bag. "We'll be in the lobby if you need us." Freya said.
"Good luck." Alex said before they all left.

"What was that all about?" He asked placing his suitcase and bag down. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Dean." I said. "Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for how I reacted about the Pamela thing. You were just being a good friend and I got the wrong idea. I'm sorry for not listening and accusing you of cheating and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." I said and looked down.

Dean put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. I placed my hands around his neck as I kissed back.
I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him in the eye.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" I asked smiling and he chuckled. "Of course I forgive you." He said and pecked my lips. "I also should've apologized. I should've told you about Pamela." He said.
"It's fine tell Pamela to burn everything Matt owns." I said smirking.

"Would you do that to me?" He asked. "Would you cheat on me?" I asked. "No."
"Then I won't burn your clothes." I said.
"Now go get Lexa's stroller we're going to the park."

I grabbed my purse and phone before we went to the lobby.

"Did you guys make up?" Joshua asked. "Yes."