🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸

Start from the beginning

"Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But, just to be on the safe side, Deuc, you might want to get to the point." Kail says with a smile.

"Now you see the one problem with being in an Alpha Pack-- everybody wants to make the decisions!" Deucalion says before continuing. "Me? I'm more about discovering new talents... Like you." Deucalion tells him."Not interested." Derek states.

"But you haven't even heard my pitch!" Deucalion says."You want me to kill my pack?" Derek states."No, I want you to kill one of them. Do that, and I won't have to ask you to kill the others-- you'll do it on your own." Deucalion responds.

"I did it. Ennis did. Kali did." Deucalion reveals."Tell him what it's like, Kali, to kill one of your own." Deucalion looks at Kali."Mmm... liberating." She grins.

"Listen to me, Derek-- do you want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers, bound to become a liability?" Deucalion questions.

"And believe me, they will become a liability. I have a feeling one of them is getting himself into trouble right now." Deucalion ominously states "I have a feeling one of them is getting himself into trouble." Deucalion grins.

I decided that enough was enough and burst through the window landing in front of the alpha pack with Grace and Evie by my side.

Like this-

"Hello Beastie," I smirked at Derek who was shocked to see me

"Hello Beastie," I smirked at Derek who was shocked to see me." Hey baby girl," Derek says relieved.

Erin and Aliyah appeared at the door and I used my magic to freeze Enis and Kail," Contain your animals or I will Deucalion," I said with a smirk.

How Enis and Kail are-

"Cora go and take that pipe out of your brother," I tell her

"Cora go and take that pipe out of your brother," I tell her." Don't worry I got the two rabid animals under control," I smirked making her nod.

"Grace, Evie go upstairs, this isn't your battle to fight," I tell them not looking away from Deucalion." Erin, Aliyah come," I said with a smile. Cora takes the pole out of Derek's back and he gets up slowing healing and gets to my side.

"You're outnumbered Deucalion, five against three," I said with a smile." You can't defeat me, I'm the alpha of Alphas," Deucalion growls." And I am the first Tribrid first of my name, I am Roma Stillinski and I am the top alpha! You aren't even in my league!" I growled lowly as my claws came out.

"You have one chance to leave or I make you. If you or your pack of psychos attack us again. You will face the consequences of an alpha with fey magic and a Valkyrie warrior spirit! And by the way, this is me being reasonable," I said with power and my magic shining behind me.

I flew up and I flapped my wings sending the three Alphas backwards." Now leave my territory before I put you down with all the rabid animals." I growled.

They left and I flew down and turned to Derek who immediately hugged me and nuzzled against me as my wings hugged him too.

Like this-

"So what do you think?" I asked with a smile

"So what do you think?" I asked with a smile." Beautiful, absolutely bloody beautiful," Derek says softly kissing my lips.

"Thanks, hot stuff," I said with a smile. I turned to see Cora standing there and I hugged her as my wings over her too." Welcome home, Alpha Roma," Cora smirks." Just Roma will be fine," I said.

"Grace! Evie come down!" I shouted and the two came running down." You girls okay?" I asked them." Fine, can we stay here?" Grace asked with a smile." Of course you can all four of you can," I said softly stroking her hair." Derek Hale Cora Hale, meet Erin Covaci, Aliyah Nawaz, Grace Walker and Evie," I introduced them to the four.

"Hi," They both waved." Evie is a fey child so I have to care for her as she has been taken under my wings," I said as my wings tucked Evie into my side." You're more than welcome to stay," Derek says.

"Everyone okay? Erica? Boyd? Issac?" I asked with a smile." They are okay," Derek nods kissing me again." No one is leaving the pack, no one is getting kicked out, we fight together," I tell Derek." Agreed," Derek nods."Me, Erin, Evie and Grace all survived a fight and we are willing to fight another for you," Aliyah says with a nod.

"I lost one Pack, I'm not losing another," Erin tells us." You're my alphas now, I will follow you," Grace nods." I will listen and I'm willing to learn," Evie nods." That's all we ask," I tell them.

"Now phone Stiles, Issac, Boyd and Erica and tell them that we are having a meeting but don't tell them, I'm here yet," I wink. Derek nodded and called them all to come over and I made some food for everyone to eat whilst we waited for the pack to arrive.

*
Part One of Unleashed is done ✔️ Part two is up next and Roma reunites with her pack and brother😢

How was this chapter?

Glad to see Roma is back!

What do we think of her alpha Era so far?

The next chapter is AU!!!

Do we like our new characters?