017: playing dr phil with the wildes

HOW DID SHE END UP HERE?

Standing near the entrance of the spacious back garden that was adored with fairy lights hanging off the gigantic trees and tables scattered around the table with a local band playing.

It was Mandy Chang's 18th birthday party and had invited everyone in the country club including the Wilde family to her garden party.

The only reason Thea had some acknowledgment that Mandy was throwing a party was from Geoffrey via text. Nobody in their community knew about Thea leaving home.

Sporting in a black dress with blue floral pattern, a light blue headband set on top of her head with black leather pumps, Thea spent her entire time at the concession stand and was searching for the Sour Patch Kids.

She needs her Sour Patch Kids.

Meanwhile, her older brother, Ethan Wilde flew back to Swellview to spend the weekend here just to attend Mandy's party. The male didn't had a problem when it came to the girl, but he was aware how much Thea hated her GUTS.

But the young adult had better things to worry about, he was worried about his father. For the past few weeks, him and Atticus had been meeting up at his hideout to discuss about him being accused for money laundering.

Apparently the man hired a highly skilled accountant and lawyer to find discrepancies in his financial records and hidden international sketchy accounts that the business man never heard or set up in his life. He believed that one of his business associates were out to get him.

A main business associate was his best friend, Mob Boss Ross Moss who loaned him some money for him and his wife to get started on their business when they moved to the States.

Before heading back to Stanford, Ethan needed to go meet the man and ask him some questions. As the 20 year old was jotting down some points in his journal, a figure approached him.

"Ethan, how you've been?"

He glanced up to meet Mr Chang and shot him a greeting smile then shook his hand. "Mr Chang, pleasure to be here." He said.

"How's Stanford?"

"It's good. Exams aren't starting in a couple weeks and I'm kinda nervous."

Mr Chang let out a chuckle. "Nonsense. You're Ethan Wilde, you're good at everything." He dismissed his worries which made the college student form a short frown. "So, how's the family, I heard your Mom's really going through it."

People assumed that Lisa Wilde was upset about the whole divorce thing and her ex's currently in jail before going to trial as she hadn't showed her face in the country club nor hung out with her friends for the past couple months. The truth was, she didn't seemed to be too affected and was trying to focus on the kids—this kinda creeped the boys out since they never had this amount of attention from their parents before.

Ethan glanced over at his mother who was conversing with a small group from afar before looking back at the man. "Ah, she's alright. Yeah, things has been different since the divorce, Dad's in jail and on top of that, Thea ran away to move in with our Uncle—"