014: bring on the supies

DOWN IN THE MAN CAVE, Charlotte was sitting at the monitors as she was watching an episode of Full House while she was eating her lasagna.

         Charlotte laughed. "They don't make these kind of TV anymore."

       "Charlotte! Charlotte!" Schwoz came running in from the storage room and was holding a gadget. "Want to see my new invention?" He asked.

         "No. Not really—"

       "I made a machine that can splatter out paint and it never runs out." The man demonstrated by aiming the gadget at the wall and when he pressed the button, a blue paint shot out. The small man turned back to the girl with a smirk. "Amazing right?"

     "Uh, not really. Those are called paint blasters. You can buy them in the toy store that is just across the road from us." Charlotte told.

         Schwoz's smile faltered. "Oh. . .I did not know this. I've just spent the last 10 hours building this. . . .SCHWOZ SMASH!" Then he man carelessly dropped the machine onto the ground and began jumping up and down on it.

       "Schwoz. You can still keep it—" The girl started but it was too late, Schwoz broke it. Charlotte let out a sigh. "Never mind."

   Just then the two heard the tubes beep indicating that Captain Man and The Dangers are back from their mission.

"Hey guys!"
"What's up, dogs!"
"Hi!"
They greeted.

"How was the mission?" Charlotte asked.

Thea ran down the steps. "It was so fun—" She started but ended up tripping over the machine that Schwoz just smashed and everyone's eyes widened. The girl stood up and fixed her high ponytail. "At least I didn't fall and break my talent," She then added and stormed over to the couch while Charlotte and Schwoz snickered at the girl. "I'm fine!"

"Oh, well, we showed up to Amazing Glaze, the donut shop and guess who we saw?" Henry began.

"Jeff," Ray growled. "Swellview's dumbest criminal. And guess what he was doing? He was sticking out of a hole in the wall. And you wanna know why he was sticking out of a hole in the wall?"

"He was trying to tunnel through the wall to steal breakfast and he got stuck." Henry explained. "So we tried to pull him out."

"Which didn't work." Ray chimed in.

"So we used the suction hose to pull him out. But we just ended up elongating his face." Thea chuckled at that memory.

"So I had this brilliant idea!" Ray started.
"Brilliant idea!" Henry repeated back.

"So I pulled out my zapper and aimed it at the donut shop and it exploded!" Schwoz and Charlotte's eyes widened.

"Exploded!" The Dangers repeated back.

"Uh, was Jeff okay?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, yeah. He was alright," Ray waved off. "By the end of the day, we got the criminal out of the donut shop." He then shrugged.