015: opposite universe

IT WAS LASHING RAIN AND THUNDER outside in Swellview today yet Thea didn't care about the weather right now. Her and her friends were in the Hart's household and watched Thea sitting on her knees, clasped hands and pouting her lips to Piper who was sitting on the couch.

"Come on, Piper!" Thea whined.

"Nope!" Piper shouted before focusing back on her laptop.

Henry pulled Thea up from the ground. "But you have eight tickets."

"Yeah, that I earned."

Jasper scoffed. "You didn't earn those tickets."

"Hey!" Piper exclaimed. "Who went online and entered the contest?"

They all let out a sigh.
"You did." The three of them said in unison.

"And who won the contest?"

"You did."

"Yeah, exactly." Piper hummed as Charlotte and Thea motioned Henry to talk to his sister.

Henry sat down beside her.  "Piper—"

"Too close." She interrupted him, not liking her brother sitting so close to her.

Henry scooted away from her. "Listen the Hawkins are my favorite band and my boss Ray's favorite band."

"Yeah, they're my favorite band too." Jasper added.

"And Ray has been dying to go to their concerts all year." Thea told.

"Come on, Piper." Charlotte pleaded.

"Hey guys," Mr Hart entered the home. "Look who I found wandering outside our house," A huge smile formed on Thea's lips when she saw Henry's dad holding a puppy.

"A puppy!" Thea squealed in awe and went to pet the adorable animal.

"Whose puppy is that?" Charlotte asked.

"Can we keep him?" Mr Hart asked Henry as his friends eagerly nodded with wide eyes.

Henry furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know, Dad. I'm not in charge of the house."

"Oh right. . . I'll ask your Mom." The man started to walk away but Thea nudged Henry to tell his dad about the tickets.

"Hey Dad!" Henry called making the man then around. "Piper won eight tickets to this concert that we all really want to go to."

Mr Hart smiled. "Ooh, that sounds fun!"

"Yeah, so will you please tell her to give us five tickets?" Henry asked.

"Sure," Mr Hart nodded and turned to his daughter, "Piper—"

"No!" She responded.

        "I did my best." The man shrugged and walked away with the puppy in his hands.

        Henry pinched the bridge of his nose from frustration. "Piper!" He yelled in frustration.

       "Piper!" She mocked his voice.

         "Come on, we gotta get back to work." Charlotte told Henry and Thea. With that, the three teens left the house.

             The three teens arrived to the store, they decided to go down the tubes instead. But when they reached the Man Cave, blue sparks surrounded their tubes making them shoot right back up.