021: ballons of doom

THAT AFTERNOON, Captain Man and The Dangers were having a photo shoot.   The backdrop was a beach and Thea was wearing a hula skirt and Henry held a beach bowl and had a flower behind his ear.

          Ray had a towel over his shoulder and Charlotte was in her swimsuit with a
surfboard, posing with them. The man was really the only one who was really into it. "Oh, hey! Wave to the hot girls on the beach! Hi girls," He acted out as he patted Henry on the chest. Charlotte and Thea shared a look before they rolled their eyes.

      Ray kept patting Henry on the chest which made him snap at his boss. "You're embarrassing me infront of girls that don't exist!"

     Schwoz lifted the camera down. "Come on, show me some emotion! Give me some feels, baby."

        "Yeah, come on, kids. We're on a beach in Hawaii." Ray grinned.

"No, we're not."
"This is a green screen."

      Henry sighed. "I feel dumb."

"Hey, do you realize how many people wish they are going to be featured in the new Swellview Calendar?"

  "Well, go find them." Charlotte chimed in. "I don't wanna do this."

    Thea nodded. "Yeah, and this skirt is itchy." Referring to the hula skirt that Ray had forced her to wear for this stupid photo shoot.

         Ray rolled his eyes. "Look at that, guys. Charlotte and Thea are complaining that's fresh." He grumbled in a sarcastic tone. Suddenly an alert notification were coming from the monitors, they were getting a hotline call. "Schwoz, Charlotte, get over there so you won't be seen," He then ordered as Schwoz put the camera down and Charlotte followed him. Thea took of her hula skirt as Ray placed a towel over Charlotte's head.

        The trio went over to the monitors and Ray answered the call. "This is Captain Man and the Dangers." Thea tapped Henry on the shoulder, motioning the hibiscus flower behind his ear. Henry quickly took the flower out.

     "Uh, what is your emergency?" Henry asked.

    Thea's eyes widened when the screen faded to Dr Minyak and everyone gasped in shock. "Actually it's your emergency," he spoke.

"Minyak!"

    "Dr Minyak," He corrected.

Ray let out a scoff. "You're no doctor, you're just evil!"

   "These two things aren't mutually exclusive, you know."

Then Henry kept on tapping Thea on the shoulder making her turn to him. "What?" She whispered harshly then the boy yanked her and Ray's arm making the trio squatted down, away from the screen. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I think Dr Minyak is at my house." Henry told and Thea looked back at the screen, and noticed that the kitchen looked oddly familiar to Henry's.

"Okay, is your mom at home?"

"No, why?"