006: do you get deja vu?

Thea was currently inside her bed, sleeping while cuddling her stuffed blue kangaroo but her sleep was rudely interrupted when she heard her watch beeping. The girl sat up from her bed before she took off the cap to see an hologram of Ray and also an hologram of Henry who was sitting on his bed as well. "What?" She yawned.

"Good morning, good morning to you! Welcome to Wednesday, your face looks like poo!" Ray sang out.

"Ray, it's 6:57 in the morning." Henry told.

"So, you guys wake up at seven."

"Actually, Henry's the one who wakes up at seven, I wake up at 7.55" Thea informed.

"Doesn't school start at eight?"

"Yeah, she likes to come in late." Henry answered. "But, I had 3 minutes left and you killed three Minutes of sleep joy!" He huffed.

"Well, I have a good reason, who was one of the worst people in Swellview?" Ray asked them.

Thea rubbed her tired eyes, "You." She answered making Henry to let out a laugh while her boss sent her a look.

"Wrong! Henry, Thea, we're this close from catching the Time Jerker!" Ray announced.

"No way!"
"Seriously?!"

"Yeah!"
"You figure out where he is?" Henry asked.
"No, I just wanted to tell ya that I might beep you later if we get a fix on the Time Jerker's location."

"Wait a minute," Thea stopped him. "You beeped us now to tell us that you might beep us later?" She asked.

"Yes and I also wanted to tell you about the full moon." Ray added.

"The full moon?" Henry asked.

"This one—" Ray turned around, about to moon the teens but Thea quickly turned off her watch.

"Ah. . .what the heck," she murmured and hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom as she decided to get up early today.

Almost an hour later, Thea was now in school and was putting her books inside her backpack while having a conversation with Charlotte.

"Hey Thea, hey Charlotte. The girls turned around to see that Caden had walked up to them.

"Hey Caden,"
"What's up?"

"Have you girls see the video yet?" The boy asked and the two girls shared an confused look.

"What video?" Thea asked.

"Mitch Bilsky sent me this video right now of this dude screaming like a totally wenis," Caden laughed and showed the video to them. The video consisted of Henry walking downstairs to see a cake but a hand came out making the boy let out a high pitched scream and held out a knife to defend himself.

Charlotte's eyes widened, "Oh my. . ."

"Isn't that Henry?" Thea asked.