Chapter 1: Hamilton, Scotland

Start from the beginning

The prices here in Scotland, Hamilton to be exact, are a little lower than in London and our pay checks are a little higher, so we were able to afford a nice little apartment that isn't as run down as the one back in London.
We have quite a big bedroom that also serves as a little dinning room with a round table. I also do my schoolwork there while Wanda works in our small living room/ office.

The apartment was mostly furnished and we only had to buy a new matrass and a few utensils for the kitchen and bathroom. We put up some decoration over time, which mostly consists out of fairy lights, pictures and plants that Wanda takes care of because if I had to do that, they would be dead by now.

We made this our home and I like being in here. Thanks to the living room/office, we are able to have a little space if needed and don't go on each other's nerves when we have to do stuff for work or school or just need some time to ourselves.
We managed to find a nice little neighborhood with a park nearby that's great for smaller walks. We were very careful out in public at first, due to what happened in London. But since we didn't want to feel like we're hiding all the time, Wanda decided to die her hair red, well orange and she looks stunning.

By now I am convinced she can pull off any hair color and still look great. Since I am not really known, I kept my hair color.

Wanda hums, kissing the exposed skin on my shoulder since my shirt slipped off a little. I get little butterflies at that and lean a little more into her, enjoying her closeness.

"Alright but let me cook tomorrow then." She debates and I chuckle.

"But tomorrow it's my turn to cook." I point out with a cheeky smile and she pokes me in the side, making me giggle and squirm a bit.

"Fine, I'll let you cook." I agree with a sigh and Wanda grins happily.

"If you want to cook so badly, how about we make a date out of it?" She suggests and starts to sway a little again. I smile just at the thought of that and instantly nod.

"I would like that. It's been a little while since we were on a date." I say and she nods, taking her chin off my shoulder.

Moving to Scotland and getting everything settled was quite stressful and we had a lot to take care of. We didn't really had the time to go on dates, at least not with cleared minds because there was so much to think about and take care of, that we wouldn't have been able to focus on each other and that's what dates are for, to spend time with the person you care about and love and not think about chores or stuff like that.

Now, that we are living here for almost four months, we got it all settled and found a routine that works for the both of us. We have been on a small date a few weeks back but since then we only stole little moments like these and didn't really have a date.
Mainly because my school year is about to end and I'm gonna graduate soon and had a lot to do while Wanda also had a project to work on.

So, a date sounds really promising and since it's a Friday tomorrow, we don't have to be in bed at a certain time to get enough sleep.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow afternoon then." Wanda whispers and kisses my cheek softly, making me smile.

"Me too." I say and after a glance to the stove, I turn around in her arms and smile up at her. She has a big smile on her face and her eyes seem to sparkle from this angle.

"Hi." She greets me silently and my heart beats a little faster.

"Hi." I reply back and place my hands on her shoulders before trailing them to the back of her neck, playing with a few strains of her hair.

"You know what?" She asks and nudges my nose a little with her, making even more butterflies appear in my stomach.

"What?" I ask back and her eyes seem to shine even brighter.

"I love you." She says and my heart melts at the softness in her voice.

"I love you too." I reply and she grins widely before pulling me closer to her.

I stand up on my tippy toes a little, seeing her eyes sparkle at that before I connect out lips in a sweet kiss.
Her hands move to my back, holding me close as she returns the kiss and my body is flooded with warmth.
I'm never gonna get bored of kissing her.
My heart beats in my chest and when her hands press me a little more into her, almost making me arch my back a little, I imagine to feel her heartbeat as well and I could swear that it is in sync with mine.

We pull away for some air and Wanda's eyes sparkle even more and she brushes some hair out of my face before cupping it with one hand.

"I can't wait until tomorrow." She whispers and I feel myself getting excited at the thought of it.

"What about today? Am I not enough for you today?" I can't help it but to tease and she playfully rolls her eyes before pecking my lips.

"You'll always be enough for me, don't ever worry about that, sunshine." She assures and my heart melts at her words and I feel myself falling even more in love with her.

A/n: Welcome to the first chapter of Becoming a Maximoff. :D

I hope you'll enjoy this book a lot. I enjoyed writing it and I can assure you that it got more own plot than the last one (at least I feel like it does).

Please comment as much as you like, I love your comments and hearing your opinions. <3

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3