16

●・○・●・○・●

Alfea | Bloom and Stella's Dorm

✦✽─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───✽✦

"Stella, how many more outfits are you going to make me try on?" Bloom sighed, feeling a bit weary after completing her 14th try-on.

"Okay, this is the last one, I promise. This dress will definitely make your eyes pop," She assured her, offering the final piece.

Bloom sighed but complied, taking the dress from Stella's hands and disappearing to change one last time. As she finished putting it on, she couldn't help but study her reflection in the mirror. Stella joined her reflection, resting her hands on her shoulders.

"You look beautiful. Do you like it?" She asked, a hint of admiration shining in her eyes.

"I love it, but I can't wear something this expensive. If something happens to it, I won't be able to pay you back," Bloom acknowledged, feeling a pang of guilt.

Stella waved away her concerns. "Nonsense, don't worry about something as trivial as that. You're not going to the party in anything else."

Bloom chuckled, knowing she was fighting a losing battle. "Alright, you win."

Stella's eyes lit up with a smile as she clapped her hands. "Lovely! Now, let's work on your hair and makeup."

Stella guided Bloom to sit down before she began styling her hair. She ran her fingers through Bloom's delicate strands. "Your hair has such a fascinating hue. It reminds me of flames dancing in the wind," she remarked, admiring the shine. "It's not very common in the magic dimension."

Bloom blushed, feeling a little shy at receiving so many compliments from Stella. "Thank you," she murmured gratefully.

Stella gently nudged her to face her for a moment so she could apply her makeup. "I'll keep it simple, since you don't typically wear any," she explained, her tone warm and reassuring.

Bloom nodded in agreement and patiently waited for Stella to finish.

"Are you nervous?" Stella asked casually as she worked.

Bloom hesitated for a moment before admitting, "A little. I'm not sure what to expect."

Stella flashed her a gentle smile. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. Just enjoy yourself," she encouraged.

 "And maybe take the time to talk to Sky," she added.

Bloom's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I wasn't even thinking about him," she protested weakly.

Stella laughed softly. "Bloom, I  have an eye for certain things," she teased before showing Bloom a mirror to look at herself.

Bloom studied her reflection for a moment, surprised at how well everything seemed to have come together. "You did an amazing job," she praised.

Stella shrugged modestly. "With such a pretty canvas to work on. It wasn't a big deal."

Her gaze fell on a clock, reminding her she needed to finish getting ready. "I'll be right back, I need to get dressed" she announced, making her way back to her room.

However, just as she turned, there was a knock at the door. Bloom volunteered to answer it, and Stella nodded her thanks.

Opening the door, Bloom was surprised to find a girl standing on the other side, balancing several boxes in her arms. "Hey, do you mind helping me carry these inside? I can't exactly see well."