5

Alfea | Alfea Main Courtyard

✼· · ───── ·๑⋅𖥸⋅๑· ───── · ·✼

Aisha's eyes danced across the diverse activities and clubs, each booth offering a unique glimpse into the atmosphere of Alfea. Aisha's heart, however, gravitated toward the athletic teams tabling, where vibrant banners depicted colorful imagery and branding. It was a scene even more exciting than she had imagined. 

She found herself caught up in a friendly game of elemental dodgeball. With grace and agility, she showcased her athletic prowess, capturing the attention of a small crowd that had gathered to watch. Aisha's movements were a dance of strength and skill, earning applause and cheers from the onlookers.

As Aisha expertly dodged and countered, a girl approached, gently splitting the crowd to get a closer look. Aisha, sensing a presence, caught the last incoming ball with a swift move, twirling it with finesse as she turned to face her.

The girl radiated confidence and strength. "I've never seen you here before are you a freshman?"

Unfazed, Aisha met her gaze.  "No, but this is my first year here. I'm a transfer student."

Assessing Aisha with a confident smile, she offered her hand.  "I'm Krystal, captain of the Quadrathlon Team. "

Aisha observed for a moment before accepting the handshake. "Aisha, nice to meet you."

Krystal, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm, continued, "I'll just get to the point. We need new talent like you this year, so what do you think about trying out?"

Aisha rested the dodgeball against her hip as she considered Krystal's invitation. "Sounds like fun. But honestly, I was really looking to join something closer to the water."

Krystal, with unwavering confidence, replied. "That's perfect then. Our Quadrathlon Team specializes in water, land, and air events. We have a little bit of everything."

Aisha pondered on the proposal before breaking into a smile "Sure, I'll give it a shot. When's the try-outs?"

Krystal grinned appreciatively. "We're hosting on-site try-outs later today before the assembly. It's a good opportunity to show off some more."

Aisha laughed, nodding slightly. "I'm always up for a challenge."

Across the courtyard Bloom strolled through enchanted by the atmosphere. A lively buzz of energy surrounded her as she explored the various clubs that lined the pathway. As she perused the options, she couldn't help but notice a group of Fae gathered around a booth with melodic music playing.

The club representative greeted Bloom with infectious enthusiasm. "Hey there! Welcome to the Harmony Club! We're a Merit Club all about bringing harmony in the community."

Intrigued, Bloom smiled and replied. "Sounds interesting, but what exactly do you do?"

"Well, you see," He began, "we organize events such as concerts and performances that bring the community together. It's a great way to earn unity merits."

Bloom nodded, genuinely interested, but then hesitated, "I love the idea, but I'm not really musically inclined."

The elf nodded understandingly. "Oh, no worries at all! You don't have to be a musical prodigy. We have various roles in the club—event planning, stage design, and even special effects. Everyone plays a part in creating the magic."

Bloom appreciated the inclusivity but admitted. "I don't have much experience in those areas. I'm still trying to figure everything out."

Undeterred, he handed her a beautifully decorated flyer. "No worries! Take this flyer, and if you change your mind or discover a hidden talent, we'd love to have you. Meanwhile, feel free to explore other clubs and find your niche. I hope you find a club to call home."