Party Hook-Ups & Sudden Suprises

Within five minutes, Mili and I were up on the fourth level of the large mansion—locked in one of the empty bedrooms as I pressed her against the nearest wall.

I ran my fingers through her soft straightened hair as our lips moved against one another.

Soon I was sliding my other hand around her neck, gripping her into me as I slid my tongue past her swollen lips.

Mili groaned at my actions—easily letting out another moan when I tugged at her dark hair.

Feeling completely impatient, I suddenly pulled back from our heated kiss, not even hesitating to lower down to my knees as I stared up at my beautiful girlfriend.

Mili gently gripped my chin, "Who knew you were such a freak?" she murmured more to herself. 

I smirked up at her as I unbuttoned her baggy jeans, "Only for you baby," I said, easily pulling her pants down along with her usual boxer briefs.

Mili hummed as her thumb swiped against my bottom lip, "Mine—you're all mine," she murmured as she stared down at me.

And I couldn't help but grow warmer at her words, suddenly wanting to give this girl numerous orgasms back to back until she couldn't possibly do it again.

"All yours," I repeated back, which easily earned a look of approval from her.

And as soon as my mouth was pressed to her warm core—a soft moan had already fallen from my girlfriend's lips.

I hummed as I swirled my tongue around her wet clit—basking in how soft and wet she was for me.

Mili tugged at my dark hair, moaning yet again as my tongue dipped down lower to take in more of her wetness.

I suddenly leaned in even deeper to her, basking in her wetness as I tugged one of her legs over my shoulders.

A string of moans fell from Mili's lips when I began flicking her clit at a quick pace, easily shooting her up to her peak.

I leaned down lower yet again—but instead of just taking in her wetness, I was now thrusting my tongue into her. 

Louder moans fell from my girlfriend's lips as she tugged at my hair—and her moans easily got louder when my thumb began grazing her clit in fast circles.

"Fuck—" she suddenly moaned again, "—Atiana," she forced out breathlessly, clearly right at the edge of her orgasm.

I thrusted in and out of her at a quicker pace, circling her swollen clit even faster with my thumb.

Mili's body tightened against me, "Atiana," she moaned out even louder, and I couldn't fight the surges of tingles that shot through my body.

Especially when I could feel her tighten around my tongue.

I hummed as her wetness fell onto my tongue and into my open mouth—taking in every single drop of her that I could possibly get.

My tongue drew up and down her wet folds, basking in her wetness that I was lucky enough to taste.

I swear she tasted so perfect. 

As soon as I was standing again, Mili's lips were on mine as she easily flipped our positions.

I hummed, dipping my head back as her tongue began sliding in and out of my mouth, clearly wanting to taste herself.

Mili tugged one of my legs up and around her torso, digging me deeper into the wall that my body arched away from into hers.

"It's not Sunday yet," I reminded Mili as soon as her warm lips began trailing kisses down my neck.

Just like that, she halted her actions completely.