Dominance & Snow

Within seconds, Mili was trailing deep kisses down my neck as her hands roamed down into my leggings past my underwear.

I gripped her shoulders as soon as she began rubbing circles around my clit, sending me into a beautiful spiral.

Mili suddenly gripped my hips with one of her hands, easily quickening her pace.

A moan fell from my lips as I unconsciously arched into her body.

I swear it felt like I couldn't possibly get enough of her.

"Milan," I breathed out when she suddenly slowed her pace back down.

Mili hummed as she pulled away from my neck, "Yes pretty girl?" she questioned as she carefully looked between my eyes.

I let out a deep breath as she continued the slow circles, "I need more," I whimpered out.

Mili suddenly leaned into me, pressing a short yet deep kiss to my lips before she said, "Well, you're on top now..."

A moan vibrated in my throat when she suddenly nipped at my bottom lip.

"So show me," Mili suddenly finished off her previous statement.

I suddenly let go of one of her shoulders, holding her careful stare as I guided her working hand down to my entrance.

Mili hummed contently when I guided two of her fingers to slide past my wet folds and inside of me.

"There you go, Ati," Mili praised me.

A whimper mixed with a moan suddenly fell from my lips as I unconsciously began grinding against her fingers—taking the control as she had previously demanded.

Mili suddenly smacked my ass, easily earning another whimper from me, "Oh my god," I practically moaned out, feeling tingles coat every inch of my body.

Upon noticing how close I was—and how tight I was growing around her fingers, Mili suddenly began thrusting in and out of me.

And I swear, I nearly lost it.

My moans grew louder and more drawn out—while my body grew hotter and hotter.

Our combined actions alone easily added to my orgasm as I continued grinding into her thrusts.

"Slower," Mili instructed, easily causing me to slow my pace down.

And as soon as my pace was slow, Mili's thrusts grew deeper and deeper and—

"Oh my god—Milan," I moaned out so loudly—I almost couldn't tell if it was a scream.

Mili suddenly gripped me closer to her body, "I'm right here," she reminded me as my nails dug into her shoulders.

I nodded a few times as my heavy eyes managed to roll shut—finally feeling my entire body tighten with release.

A string of deep moans fell from my lips as my tightened body quickly relaxed against Mili's warm
body—feeling entirely exhausted after the orgasm she just put me through.

Mili pressed a soft kiss to my temple and then my cheek, "You're incredible," she murmured as she slowly slid out of me.

I hummed tirelessly, feeling my lips twitch up into a smile, "You're just as incredible," I said, pulling away from our hug to kiss her soft lips.

Mili smiled against my lips, "We're incredible together," she determined.

And I didn't hesitate to nod, "You're mine. We're officially exclusive again," I determined, knowing we hadn't discussed that part yet.