Its all gone.

"Okay, five balls each. Most baskets win. On your marks, get set... shoot!" Cam says as they start shooting the ball.

"Your pretty good at this job." I say smiling at him.

"Why thank you." He says smiling at me. "Someone's jealous." Cam whispers to me as I roll my eyes.

"Doesn't matter. He ended things with me." I say hugging myself with my arms. Just talking about it brings back memory's of that night. Why did he do it over text? Just why is all I wanna know.

"His loss." Cam says as his cheeks get red.

Is cam Cameron, flirting with me?

My mouth opens a little as I'm at a loss of words.

Was I into cam Cameron?

No, no I can't be. I was in love with Steven.

Taylor grabs my shoulder shaking me back into reality because Belly just won against Conrad.

"Hey you okay?" Conrad asks as we all split up.

"I think Cam was just flirting with me." I say still shocked.

"Cam Cameron?" He says laughing as he then realizes im being serious. "Oh shit, Steven is gonna flip."

"We'll it doenst matter what Steven thinks, does it?" I say upset. "Sorry."

"Hey Vivian." Skye says as I turn around and look at her. "We're now gonna do dance, come on." They say as I follow them. We walk into the arcade as I stop and see Taylor and Steven inches apart.

Steven turns around and looks at me as I quickly start walking away. "Vivian." He says as he follows me. He stops me in the hallway as I try and look every where but at him.

"I'm not with Taylor." He says.

"Be with who you want to be with." I say shrugging finally looking at him. "I've moved on, you can to."

I didn't move on.

"Right. You and Cam Cameron." He says looking down.

"Yep." I say as I walk away and straight tk Cameron. "Hey cam." I say. "So I kind of just told Steven we were a thing."

"Oh, I can pretend for as long as you want but I'm not into you that way." He says awkwardly.

Oh.

"Yea, yea I know he just assumed and I just agreed." I say quickly not acting hurt.

I shouldn't be hurt. But maybe it felt nice that someone liked me. Again.

We all walk to the dance machine as Skye and Jere vs each other. Skye surprisingly wins as we all exit and walk to the next challenge.

As I walk out a see the ice cream shop my mom took me to where we got our picture taken. I miss her. She was a good mom.

I look over at Belly who also froze but she didn't have the same flashback as me. She's thinking about the time where the moms and her went to get ice cream. I put my hand on her shoulder and slightly smile as we continue walking in silence.

We all walk to the go carts as we team up. Conrad and Steven, Jeremiah and Cameron, Taylor and Belly, Skye and Me.

We all do a count down as Belly goes in lead. I look behind me seeing Jere and Cam in last as I laugh at them fist bumping Skye. They start gaining up on us.

Conrad and Steven get first.

Belly and Taylor in second.

Jeremiah and Cameron in third.

Leaving Skye and Me in last.

Sense the boys won, the deal was Belly had tk ride the Tower of Terror. But weirdly Jere is going with her.

I look at Conrad who is visibly pissed. Steven who's confused and Taylor who's happy.

Cameron and Skye just don't know what happened.

I'm not upset, nor happy. But not confused. It's obvious Jere likes her. And Jere is a good kid. But Belly is in love with Conrad and Conrad is in love with her. They will realize it one day, I guess that day is not today though.

We all get in the car and drive home after a successful day. I notice Conrad who's so upset. This was awkward having Conrad and Steven in the front with me of all people in the back.

"So are we gonna sit in silence and ignore Conrad and Bellys vibe?" I ask.

"Wanna talk about you and Stevens vibe?" Conrad fires back. I hit his shoulder. "Silence it is then." He says sticking out his tongue at me like a child. I roll my eyes and sit back.

We finally get to the house after the most awkward car ride ever. I walk in and notice the whole house is empty.

My stomach drops.

Where is everything?

Where's the paintings mom made in the backyard? Where's the dinning room table I helped my dad make. Where's the flowers Belly and I handpicked. I quickly run upstairs to my room as Steven follows me.

Everything is gone.

All the memory's I made in this room are gone.

The posters Steven helped me hang are gone. The stuffed animals he bought me are gone, the flowers he bought me are gone. The bed we slept in together on the nights I couldn't be alone are gone.

"It's all gone." I say looking at Steven with tears in my eyes. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

It's all gone.

898 words. I hope I can finish this soon.

I really wanna start a Percy Jackson fanfic but not all the episodes tk the first season are out yet.