Dont Have Sex Behind My House

I wake up just like every day. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just kept thinking about how close Steven and I were. How much I wished he was single and that he would have kissed me.

I roll over and look at my phone. I see texts from the group chat as I scroll through and read them.

Did you guys find dates yet?

No but I might ask Jeremiah
He's cute

God Gigi are you forgetting his sister is in this gc

Oh
Well it's true!

Omg

Guys!! I asked Steven last night at the beach!

What he say

He said yes!!!

Omg

Omg yay

Yes girl!

Okay but how did you ask him

Well we were kissing and then I just asked him and he said yes and then one thing led to another
It was amazing

Omg! On the beach?!

Gross

TMI girl

Great. Shayla asked Steven last night and they had sex behind my beach house.

I hear noise downstairs as I get up and get dressed. I throw on some sweat shorts and an over sized T.

"Vivian! We're gonna open gifts!" Jeremiah yells as he then opens up my door without knocking.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"Belly's birthday!" He says in disbelief that I of all people forgot.

"Shit! I totally forgot! Hold on I got her a gift during the school year." I say as I run to my night stand and grab the bracelet I got her a long time ago.

"Good thing you planned ahead. Now let's go." He says dragging me down the stairs. The only spot left was next to Steven. I sit down next to him without making eye contact.

"It's a first edition." Laurel says as Belly looks at the book her mom got her. "I got it from
a rare book dealer."

"Thanks, Mom." She says with a smile that was obviously fake.

"Turn to the bookmarked page." Laurel says rolling her eyes. "It's your favorite poem." Laurel tells Susannah.

"Oh, yeah. I remember Susannah teaching us to recite this." Belly says as we then all join in saying the poem. ""For whatever we lose... Like a you or a me It's always ourselves we find in the sea."" Belly looks at Laurel and smiles. "Thank you. I love it."

"You're welcome." Laurel says smiling.

"Okay, open mine now, Belly." Susannah says handing her the gift.

"Oh, wow." She says with a smile. "They're gorgeous. Thank you, Susannah."

"My mom gave me these pearls for my sweet 16. Radiant, isn't she?" Susannah says putting them on Belly.